Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Type of Car suggestion for Ontario/Toronto?

Type of Car suggestion for Ontario/Toronto?

Old Oct 30th 2008, 10:18 pm
Lotus-eater

Rich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Type of Car suggestion for Ontario/Toronto?

Originally Posted by dbd33
Looks ugly to me
From he who owns an Element ?

begawds.

R.
Old Oct 30th 2008, 10:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

bodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by iaink
With the 13% tax on top your insurance cost works out almost exactly the same as my car payment
With the 13% tax on that's about the entire current resale value of my car.
Old Oct 31st 2008, 4:24 am
Lowering the tone

Jingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by retsujou
I like to have full control over my gearbox :P
So why pay $63,500+ for so much electronic trickery? If your REALLY want full control over your engine and gearbox, you're going to have to switch off a lot of what you've just paid for...
Old Oct 31st 2008, 5:08 am
BE Forum Addict

gryphea has a reputation beyond reputegryphea has a reputation beyond reputegryphea has a reputation beyond reputegryphea has a reputation beyond reputegryphea has a reputation beyond reputegryphea has a reputation beyond reputegryphea has a reputation beyond reputegryphea has a reputation beyond reputegryphea has a reputation beyond reputegryphea has a reputation beyond reputegryphea has a reputation beyond repute

Are you sure you aren't Harry?
Old Oct 31st 2008, 11:16 am
Assimilated Pauper

dbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rich_007
From he who owns an Element ?

begawds.

R.
Oi, oi, oi, blame for the Beetle I'll take but the Element is not mine!
Old Oct 31st 2008, 2:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

bodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to behold

Oi, oi, oi, blame for the Beetle I'll take but the Element is not mine!
Yeah, yeah, I've seen the pictures of you on the blog posing with it while shifting leaves.
Old Oct 31st 2008, 2:38 pm
Assimilated Pauper

dbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bodgerx
Yeah, yeah, I've seen the pictures of you on the blog posing with it while shifting leaves.
It came with the Young American. I'd often heard there was a catch with these foreign email order brides and now I know what it is.
Old Oct 31st 2008, 2:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

It came with the Young American. I'd often heard there was a catch with these foreign email order brides and now I know what it is.
The dangers of the Internet. I've heard the Thai brides come with Mercedes AMG's.
Old Oct 31st 2008, 3:07 pm
Assimilated Pauper

Originally Posted by bodgerx
The dangers of the Internet. I've heard the Thai brides come with Mercedes AMG's.
There's a Lada Niva in a field near us. I wonder what dubious online practises you have to get up to in order to deserve one of those.
Old Oct 31st 2008, 3:47 pm
Account Closed

DaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond repute

There's a Lada Niva in a field near us. I wonder what dubious online practises you have to get up to in order to deserve one of those.
I'm guessing that was the Russian brides website!
Old Oct 31st 2008, 4:00 pm
ModerĪ±tor Emeritus

iaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond repute

There is a place between here and Kingston called "Odessa". There is / was a Lada dealership there. Ive seen quite a few old Rivas around....frugal 4x4 for the winter..till it breaks down and you cant get spares. Lots in fields around here I suspect.
Old Oct 31st 2008, 4:47 pm
Lotus-eater

Rich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond repute

I wonder what dubious online practises you have to get up to in order to deserve one of those.
A step above whatever miserable primal gruntings "earn" you a Trabant.

R.
Old Oct 31st 2008, 4:51 pm
Assimilated Pauper

Originally Posted by Rich_007
A step above whatever miserable primal gruntings "earn" you a Trabant.

R.
Cor blimey, I wouldn't want a Skoda coming down me router, oh no.
Old Oct 31st 2008, 4:53 pm
Lotus-eater

Cor blimey, I wouldn't want a Skoda coming down me router, oh no.
Positively a classy brassy by comparison.

R.