Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Travelling to the UK and testing?

Travelling to the UK and testing?

Old Nov 16th 2021, 11:06 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Travelling to the UK and testing?

Originally Posted by JamesM
I don't think it's age limit. I'm allowed the booster but it has to be 6 months after the second jab so I'm not due till mid December.
Yes there are exceptions, but I meant for the general population. There does seem to be some talk of reducing the age limit.
Old Nov 16th 2021, 4:10 pm
Muskoka, Ontario

Tirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by HGerchikov
I used a company called Collinson the PCR test was 69 pounds, reduced to 55.20 with a promotional code.
Did you self administer then? Is that acceptable to get back into Canada?
Old Nov 16th 2021, 8:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

HGerchikov has a reputation beyond reputeHGerchikov has a reputation beyond reputeHGerchikov has a reputation beyond reputeHGerchikov has a reputation beyond reputeHGerchikov has a reputation beyond reputeHGerchikov has a reputation beyond reputeHGerchikov has a reputation beyond reputeHGerchikov has a reputation beyond reputeHGerchikov has a reputation beyond reputeHGerchikov has a reputation beyond reputeHGerchikov has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tirytory
Did you self administer then? Is that acceptable to get back into Canada?
No I went to a drive in place that they operated close to Manchester Airport - it was located on a piece of wasteland behind a hotel and was just a number of tents set up with guys in white suits - a bit surreal but well organised and they were quick. The same people also ran a walk-in in the concourse of the train station at the airport. They seem to have a number of locations. I booked and paid for the appointment on line before I left Canada.