Wikiposts

Trains in BC

Old Jul 13th 2004, 3:08 pm
Forum Regular

joggerjo is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Trains in BC

Hi everyone

Can anyone help me..........I am planning a trip for my parents and want details of trains from Vancouver to Whister and also from Victoria to Comox. I am not having much success finding any decent websites so any knowledge out there would gratefully be received!!!

Cheers
JJ
Old Jul 13th 2004, 3:31 pm
mañana is my busiest day

oceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to behold

I can help as far as the Victoria to Comox train is concerned. You want to make reservations at least 1 week ahead, or you pay considerably more. I recently stayed at an RV park in Victoria which had a train stop right on the premises. You can contact this RV park:

http://www.fortvicrv.com/fort/

and ask them for the details about the train. I don't know where the train station is in Victoria. The RV park was just one of the stops, but the staff knew all about the train.
Old Jul 13th 2004, 3:33 pm
mañana is my busiest day

oceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to behold

http://www.fortvicrv.com/fort/contactus/contactus.html

Click on the picture on the lower right. That's the train stop on the premises of that RV park! So it's a "VIA Rail" train. Check their web site for info.
Old Jul 13th 2004, 5:26 pm
Forum Regular

joggerjo is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by oceanMDX
http://www.fortvicrv.com/fort/contactus/contactus.html

Click on the picture on the lower right. That's the train stop on the premises of that RV park! So it's a "VIA Rail" train. Check their web site for info.

Thanks for that info. I will pass it onto my parents - anything to stop them driving and keep Canada's road safe!!!!!

JJ
Old Jul 14th 2004, 3:14 am
Forum Regular

Spongebob has a spectacular aura aboutSpongebob has a spectacular aura aboutSpongebob has a spectacular aura about

The train station in Victoria is next to the Johnson Street Bridge.
Old Jul 14th 2004, 4:35 am
Part Time Poster

MikeUK has a reputation beyond reputeMikeUK has a reputation beyond reputeMikeUK has a reputation beyond reputeMikeUK has a reputation beyond reputeMikeUK has a reputation beyond reputeMikeUK has a reputation beyond reputeMikeUK has a reputation beyond reputeMikeUK has a reputation beyond reputeMikeUK has a reputation beyond reputeMikeUK has a reputation beyond reputeMikeUK has a reputation beyond repute

Enjoy Via Rail.....

the one company that makes BR look professional!!!

These guys not only do late well they have been know to do early as well...............