Reload this Page >

Trailer Park Boys

Trailer Park Boys

Old Apr 22nd 2005, 6:46 pm
Just Joined

twiddle is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Trailer Park Boys

Hi everyone,

I have been watching a comedy called Trailer Park boys on Paromount 2 channel sky, about a Trailer Park in Nova Scotia (very funny if you don't take it too serious).

Has anyone seen it and is it big in Canada?

Darren
Old Apr 22nd 2005, 6:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

Corky is a splendid one to beholdCorky is a splendid one to beholdCorky is a splendid one to beholdCorky is a splendid one to beholdCorky is a splendid one to beholdCorky is a splendid one to beholdCorky is a splendid one to beholdCorky is a splendid one to beholdCorky is a splendid one to beholdCorky is a splendid one to beholdCorky is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Trailer Park Boys

I heard it was in the UK, It is truly amazing! Just outside Dartmouth is the site where they film it and you would think you just came across a dumping ground for trailers. The show is totally off the wall and it is amazing it has done so well.
Old Apr 22nd 2005, 6:52 pm
ModerĪ±tor Emeritus

iaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by twiddle

Darren
Very Funny, and Yes, its big in Canada.
Old Apr 22nd 2005, 7:13 pm
Jenny & Tony

Happydayz has much to be proud ofHappydayz has much to be proud ofHappydayz has much to be proud ofHappydayz has much to be proud ofHappydayz has much to be proud ofHappydayz has much to be proud ofHappydayz has much to be proud ofHappydayz has much to be proud ofHappydayz has much to be proud ofHappydayz has much to be proud ofHappydayz has much to be proud of

Yep we have seen it very funny.....My Mom is going to look at a house for us in N.S this weekend...we told her just make sure there is no trailer park on the door step!!!
Old Apr 22nd 2005, 7:24 pm
Just Joined

twiddle is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Happydayz
Yep we have seen it very funny.....My Mom is going to look at a house for us in N.S this weekend...we told her just make sure there is no trailer park on the door step!!!

Hi,

just sent you a PM

Speak soon

Twiddle
Old Apr 23rd 2005, 12:27 am
Deep in the red C.

Iginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry, just had to post this again!

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...67#post2239067
Old Apr 23rd 2005, 12:49 am
Forum Regular

bartM will become famous soon enough

Yep, the fifth season has just started. The first four are available on DVDs if you can play zone 1.

Hi everyone,

I have been watching a comedy called Trailer Park boys on Paromount 2 channel sky, about a Trailer Park in Nova Scotia (very funny if you don't take it too serious).

Darren
Old Apr 23rd 2005, 2:29 am
BE Forum Addict

CalgaryAMC is just really niceCalgaryAMC is just really niceCalgaryAMC is just really niceCalgaryAMC is just really niceCalgaryAMC is just really niceCalgaryAMC is just really niceCalgaryAMC is just really niceCalgaryAMC is just really niceCalgaryAMC is just really niceCalgaryAMC is just really nice

Hysterical. One of my favourite shows. It is to Canada what "the office" is to the UK.
Old Apr 23rd 2005, 7:55 am
BE Forum Addict

Craftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond repute

Hi,

A Canadian e-mail friend send me the link last year and I watched some of the clips on the website and thought it was funny. Hmmmm Bubbles loves his *bleep* *bleep* kitty cats
Old Apr 23rd 2005, 11:43 am
Forum Regular

nivlass will become famous soon enoughnivlass will become famous soon enough

Hi everyone,

Darren
Right I'm going to have to look for that on Paramount 2 now. What night is it on? It will be interesting and although not in a trailer park, I used to live in Halifax. Sounds funny.
Old Apr 23rd 2005, 1:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

Corky is a splendid one to beholdCorky is a splendid one to beholdCorky is a splendid one to beholdCorky is a splendid one to beholdCorky is a splendid one to beholdCorky is a splendid one to beholdCorky is a splendid one to beholdCorky is a splendid one to beholdCorky is a splendid one to beholdCorky is a splendid one to beholdCorky is a splendid one to behold

Well if you can catch it you will may recognize some of the sites they film from. They go live on the streets of Halifax and Dartmouth so I am sure you will recognize something. Its great if you can get by the language!!
Old Apr 23rd 2005, 1:45 pm
Forum Regular

nivlass will become famous soon enoughnivlass will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Corky
Well if you can catch it you will may recognize some of the sites they film from. They go live on the streets of Halifax and Dartmouth so I am sure you will recognize something. Its great if you can get by the language!!

Cool. I've just found the site, so I'll be watching it now just see the sites of Halifax.