Reload this Page >

Which trade???

Which trade???

Old Oct 3rd 2007, 1:42 pm
Forum Regular

---mlm--- is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Which trade???

HI,
We are lookin into moving to canada and my husband is a painter and decorater at the moment has been for about 2 years at mo, but has previously done this job about another 6/7 years experience, he also has 10 years + experience as a HGV Driver, does anyone know which trade is in more demand if any???
Old Oct 4th 2007, 5:25 am
Journeyman Canadian

scimdarren is a glorious beacon of lightscimdarren is a glorious beacon of lightscimdarren is a glorious beacon of lightscimdarren is a glorious beacon of lightscimdarren is a glorious beacon of lightscimdarren is a glorious beacon of lightscimdarren is a glorious beacon of lightscimdarren is a glorious beacon of lightscimdarren is a glorious beacon of lightscimdarren is a glorious beacon of lightscimdarren is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Which trade???

Originally Posted by ---mlm---
HI,
We are lookin into moving to canada and my husband is a painter and decorater at the moment has been for about 2 years at mo, but has previously done this job about another 6/7 years experience, he also has 10 years + experience as a HGV Driver, does anyone know which trade is in more demand if any???

I would say both jobs were in high demand in many parts of Canada. If he is qualified in his trade, then that might be the best route.

Darren
Old Oct 4th 2007, 2:25 pm
Forum Regular

---mlm--- is an unknown quantity at this point

Cheers for that, he hasn't got qualifications for the painting just experience, but has licence for hgv (obviously) and other licences to go with it.
Its just deciding where to go??
Old Oct 4th 2007, 2:49 pm
Journeyman Canadian

scimdarren is a glorious beacon of lightscimdarren is a glorious beacon of lightscimdarren is a glorious beacon of lightscimdarren is a glorious beacon of lightscimdarren is a glorious beacon of lightscimdarren is a glorious beacon of lightscimdarren is a glorious beacon of lightscimdarren is a glorious beacon of lightscimdarren is a glorious beacon of lightscimdarren is a glorious beacon of lightscimdarren is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by ---mlm---
Cheers for that, he hasn't got qualifications for the painting just experience, but has licence for hgv (obviously) and other licences to go with it.
Its just deciding where to go??
I know that Manitoba and SK have a very big trucking industry and a large influx of UK truckers, I would consult the new Trucking Forum on this site
D