Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

In Toronto 8th - 15th September

Wikiposts

In Toronto 8th - 15th September

Old Aug 18th 2007, 4:14 am
BE Enthusiast

Andthen has a brilliant futureAndthen has a brilliant futureAndthen has a brilliant futureAndthen has a brilliant futureAndthen has a brilliant futureAndthen has a brilliant futureAndthen has a brilliant future
Default Re: In Toronto 8th - 15th September

Originally Posted by Srta
Hi Andy,

I can't be much help with websites, the only ones im familiar with is viewit and mls. But heres one http://www.metcap.com/find_my_place_...downtown_east/

I lived in the building at 191 Sherbourne. The location was perfect because it was only a 10 minute walk to downtown/subways/hospitals etc.
Thanks!
Old Aug 18th 2007, 4:15 am
BE Enthusiast

Andthen has a brilliant futureAndthen has a brilliant futureAndthen has a brilliant futureAndthen has a brilliant futureAndthen has a brilliant futureAndthen has a brilliant futureAndthen has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by dbd33
I work at Jarvis and Gerrard. My OH took a course at George Brown. In order to meet without having to walk through the area mentioned we'd go three blocks west. I'd do that at night, after the first time she did it even in the day.
sounds lovelly..

I'll make sure OPP let you take your gun home then? LOL
Old Aug 18th 2007, 5:39 am
Assimilated Pauper

dbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Andthen
sounds lovelly..

I'll make sure OPP let you take your gun home then? LOL
We have guns at home. It's carrying them around that's not allowed.
Old Aug 18th 2007, 5:40 am
Assimilated Pauper

dbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks!

Isn't that a bit roachy? I woke up there once, it may have been something to do with my companion but I remember lots of bugs.
Old Aug 18th 2007, 5:54 am
BE Enthusiast

Isn't that a bit roachy? I woke up there once, it may have been something to do with my companion but I remember lots of bugs.
erm...... I hope not!
Old Aug 18th 2007, 2:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

celine_uk is a glorious beacon of lightceline_uk is a glorious beacon of lightceline_uk is a glorious beacon of lightceline_uk is a glorious beacon of lightceline_uk is a glorious beacon of lightceline_uk is a glorious beacon of lightceline_uk is a glorious beacon of lightceline_uk is a glorious beacon of lightceline_uk is a glorious beacon of lightceline_uk is a glorious beacon of lightceline_uk is a glorious beacon of light

Make sure you go to O'Gradies lol
i like 'the barn' NOT but i heard its closed
Old Aug 18th 2007, 3:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by celine_uk
i like 'the barn' NOT but i heard its closed
The barn?
Old Aug 19th 2007, 12:47 am
BE Enthusiast

celine_uk is a glorious beacon of lightceline_uk is a glorious beacon of lightceline_uk is a glorious beacon of lightceline_uk is a glorious beacon of lightceline_uk is a glorious beacon of lightceline_uk is a glorious beacon of lightceline_uk is a glorious beacon of lightceline_uk is a glorious beacon of lightceline_uk is a glorious beacon of lightceline_uk is a glorious beacon of lightceline_uk is a glorious beacon of light

The barn?

lol don't ask
Old Aug 20th 2007, 1:05 am
Swollen Member

geo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond repute

lol don't ask
You seem obsessed with gay bars.
Old Aug 20th 2007, 1:21 am
Assimilated Pauper

The barn?
It is closed. And for sale. One of the owners is dead.
Old Aug 20th 2007, 1:31 am
Just Joined

Srta is an unknown quantity at this point

I found another website that may be useful:

myhood.ca

theres also craigslist.com

and for bargain hunters, check out redflagdeals.com
Old Aug 22nd 2007, 3:39 am
BE Enthusiast

It is closed. And for sale. One of the owners is dead.

yep i heard that, nothing lose there is was hmmm a strange place lol.....
Old Aug 22nd 2007, 3:49 am
Assimilated Pauper

yep i heard that, nothing lose there is was hmmm a strange place lol.....
It's sold now, no signage indicating whether or not it will again be a clothing optional bar.
Old Aug 22nd 2007, 1:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

It's sold now, no signage indicating whether or not it will again be a clothing optional bar.
lol scary, u must go all the time then Dbd33, britishvixen and i always knew u were a good laugh
Old Aug 23rd 2007, 12:08 am
Assimilated Pauper

lol scary, u must go all the time then Dbd33, britishvixen and i always knew u were a good laugh
I do not go "all the time" as I am rigidly, firmly and solidly straight.

However, it is right here and I don't mind flaming bars so long as I have a man to hold my hand. I did go there occasionally with a friend who was comfortable in that environment. He's dead now so what I've heard of the place recently I read in the local rag.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.