Reload this Page >

Toronto in 7 Weeks !!

Toronto in 7 Weeks !!

Old Aug 12th 2008, 12:07 pm
Forum Regular

loza789 is on a distinguished road
Default Toronto in 7 Weeks !!

Hello all,

Just had to put a thread on as my boyfriend and I are off to Toronto in 7 weeks on a recce and I am really excited!!

We have registered on loads of agencies and been sending out our resumes like crazy but so far no takers, so I am hoping that the face to face approach will do the trick. Ideally, we would like to get some kind of job offer to enable us to move there summer of next year. If not, it would be nice to just get some feedback from employers.

Cheers

Loz
Old Aug 12th 2008, 7:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

Getting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Toronto in 7 Weeks !!

Hi Loz and boyfriend,

Welcome to BE. We're sure, with the enthusiasm you are showing, you are going to make this happen for yourselves. Hope the recce goes great and that you get yourselves over to Canada as soon as suits you.

Kind regards,

Eamonn & Janet.
Old Aug 13th 2008, 6:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Doomed to be stuck in the West Midlands forever!!!!
Twink001 is a name known to allTwink001 is a name known to allTwink001 is a name known to allTwink001 is a name known to allTwink001 is a name known to allTwink001 is a name known to allTwink001 is a name known to allTwink001 is a name known to allTwink001 is a name known to allTwink001 is a name known to allTwink001 is a name known to all

Hi loz,
welcome to BE. Good luck with your trip in 7 weeks - hope it all works out for you both.

Susie
Old Aug 13th 2008, 8:21 pm
Forum Regular

loza789 is on a distinguished road

Thanks for the thumbs up

We are really excited and just want to get on that plane. I'll post a thread once I am back with how it went

Loz