Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Time to start organising the meet up properly!!!

Wikiposts

Time to start organising the meet up properly!!!

Old Jun 21st 2009, 4:20 pm

Cassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Time to start organising the meet up properly!!!

Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
For heavens sake Cassie do you have to lower the tone AGAIN

I was wondering what you were going on about at first, then I saw the mistake
Old Jun 22nd 2009, 11:04 am

dollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mandymoochops
OK I know its a week and a half away but I think its time to start getting some things in place!

Firstly, if you can let me know whos coming, and where from then I can send you directions over.

I'm thinking maybe 1 o clock onwards (gotta help a friend move house in the morning!!!!)

If you bring some lawn chairs and an item of food with you that will be cool, um can't think of anything else but any suggestions welcome.

Not very good at putting things like this together, my do's normally involve - turn up, drink beer, fall down

Forgot to put the date

Sunday 28th June
Can you make the BBQ meet up in Oakville??? I want to come!! can't wait to see the pics - Get Butch on the camera, people say he's invisable!!!

Enjoy yourselves, and BEHAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Jun 22nd 2009, 2:15 pm
Forum Regular

JoolsGod is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Mandy.

Sorry but we won't be able to make it after all. My son has a soccer thingy going on and really doesn't want to miss it.

Have a great time everyone!
Old Jun 22nd 2009, 4:00 pm
Sawdust making harpy

mandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond repute

Awww not a problem - and for all those that are coming - I promse not to bake anything
Old Jun 24th 2009, 3:59 am
Sawdust making harpy

mandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond repute

last call for those who want directions for Sundays big get together
Old Jun 27th 2009, 12:03 pm
Snickle Hubble-Sprinkles

The_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by dollface
Can you make the BBQ meet up in Oakville??? I want to come!! can't wait to see the pics - Get Butch on the camera, people say he's inadvisable!!!

Enjoy yourselves, and BEHAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I agree!
Old Jun 27th 2009, 12:43 pm
Citizenship Nov 10 2016!!

nikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond repute

Hope you all have a great time, cant wait to see the pictures worts and all
Old Jun 27th 2009, 8:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

Trophy is a glorious beacon of lightTrophy is a glorious beacon of lightTrophy is a glorious beacon of lightTrophy is a glorious beacon of lightTrophy is a glorious beacon of lightTrophy is a glorious beacon of lightTrophy is a glorious beacon of lightTrophy is a glorious beacon of lightTrophy is a glorious beacon of lightTrophy is a glorious beacon of lightTrophy is a glorious beacon of light
Unhappy Re: Time to start organising the meet up properly!!!

Unfortunately we can't make it as we're still stuck here in UK.

We hope the day is enjoyed by all, and we look forward to the open invite to the next gathering of the Be clans.

Enjoy your day,

Kev & Mandy
Old Jun 28th 2009, 1:18 am
Bon Vivant

Simon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond repute

Have a great time folks.
Old Jun 28th 2009, 3:54 pm

Cassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond repute

We had such a blast Mandy, it was great meeting you.
Old Jun 29th 2009, 6:30 am
Sawdust making harpy

Well we had a fabby time yesterday! Thanks to all those that made the effort to turen up - its a long drive for some of you and it was lovely to put some names to faces.

Special thanks to Cassie and Neil who stayed over Saturday night too. We had fun but the Bocce ball and frisbe I think aided in the sunburn hahahaha
Old Jun 29th 2009, 6:31 am
Forum Regular

Alanandson has a brilliant futureAlanandson has a brilliant futureAlanandson has a brilliant futureAlanandson has a brilliant futureAlanandson has a brilliant futureAlanandson has a brilliant futureAlanandson has a brilliant future

thanks for having us round and being a great host!

It was great to meet new people and Sonja and I had a great time.

the sunburn has set in now though
Old Jun 29th 2009, 8:25 am
half a century

The4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond repute

ok -so where are the pics???
Old Jun 29th 2009, 8:56 am
Sawdust making harpy

uuuum we didn't take any of everyone hahahaha
Old Jun 29th 2009, 9:14 am
half a century

The4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mandymoochops
uuuum we didn't take any of everyone hahahaha
yeah yeah -oh actually that's like us innit -we forgot to take pics!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.