Reload this Page >

Time Lines??? CHC London

Time Lines??? CHC London

Old Mar 15th 2002, 11:16 am
Forum Regular

marike is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Time Lines??? CHC London

Hello,
I am submitting it once more ... When I received AOR Letter it said that if nothing happens during the six month, I understand it if I won't get my Landing Papers during 6 month, then I can contact them. All the fees are payed and I also have done everything that they asked. My six month will be on May 15, so if I will fax them after this time and ask about my case will that make things go faster for me or will that be worthless?
Thank you in advance
Marike
Old Mar 15th 2002, 11:28 am
Forum Regular

CN Tower is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Time Lines??? CHC London

Hi Marike,
As far as I know, all you can do is send a fax to enquire as to the 'status' of your application. It shouldn't have any bearing on the processing time, but it also shouldn't do any harm because you are following the correct protocol in not contacting them for six months.

So...you have nothing to lose by faxing them and you should be able to find out a bit more about how long it should take.

There is a Yahoo! Group at the address below if you would like to talk to other people who have submitted their applications via London (mostly Brits, but all welcome!)

Cheers,

Claire
Old Mar 15th 2002, 2:05 pm
Matt Shacklady

> the fees are payed and I also have done everything that they asked. My six month
    > will be on May 15, so if I will fax them after this time and ask about my case will
    > that make things go faster for me or will that
be
    > worthless? Thank you in advance Marike

If you have waited 6 months like the letter you received stated, then it is fair for
you to fax them. From what I have heard about other people's experiences, don't
expect a response. The next stage just seems to 'magically' happen, they are not the
friendliest bunch of people If I was you, I would fax them telling them you have
waited six months and have heard nothing, and ask them to contact you if there is any
problem with your file. I would be polite and courteous, and ask _not_ demand things.
If you don't hear anything after 2-3 weeks I would repeat the above, until you do
hear something.

hope this helps good luck!

Matt

Old Mar 16th 2002, 11:13 am
Forum Regular

marike is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you allot and especially Claire. This site is useful that you gave me