Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Time for a flagrant photo thread (BC)

Time for a flagrant photo thread (BC)

Old Mar 17th 2009, 7:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

act1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Time for a flagrant photo thread (BC)

Originally Posted by triumphguy
Beautiful! (And I am talking about the ones of you in your leathers)
Old Mar 17th 2009, 7:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

triumphguy has a reputation beyond reputetriumphguy has a reputation beyond reputetriumphguy has a reputation beyond reputetriumphguy has a reputation beyond reputetriumphguy has a reputation beyond reputetriumphguy has a reputation beyond reputetriumphguy has a reputation beyond reputetriumphguy has a reputation beyond reputetriumphguy has a reputation beyond reputetriumphguy has a reputation beyond reputetriumphguy has a reputation beyond repute

You're just saying that 'cos it's true!
Old Mar 17th 2009, 7:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

act1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to behold

You're just saying that 'cos it's true!
Yes, yes it is
Old Mar 17th 2009, 7:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

triumphguy has a reputation beyond reputetriumphguy has a reputation beyond reputetriumphguy has a reputation beyond reputetriumphguy has a reputation beyond reputetriumphguy has a reputation beyond reputetriumphguy has a reputation beyond reputetriumphguy has a reputation beyond reputetriumphguy has a reputation beyond reputetriumphguy has a reputation beyond reputetriumphguy has a reputation beyond reputetriumphguy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Steve_P
You were doing fine with the first two then you ruined it with the motorcycles and the people.
I thought the bikes made the pics!
Hey - and I've got one guy who doesn't like me in leather and one gal who does! I'm happy!
Old Mar 17th 2009, 8:00 pm

Steve_P is an unknown quantity at this point

I thought the bikes made the pics!
Hey - and I've got one guy who doesn't like me in leather and one gal who does! I'm happy!
It' got nothing to do with "you" in leather.

It's just the person and the motorcycles distract greatly from the scenery.
Old Mar 17th 2009, 8:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Steve_P
It' got nothing to do with "you" in leather.

It's just the person and the motorcycles distract greatly from the scenery.
Oh but it has Steve
Old Mar 17th 2009, 8:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

The road to Bragg Creek - without people.

Old Mar 17th 2009, 8:08 pm

Originally Posted by act1980
Oh but it has Steve
I don't think he swings that way and I know I certainly don't.
Old Mar 17th 2009, 8:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

http://i534.photobucket.com/albums/e...5/HPIM0700.jpg
Nope it's just not the same
Old Mar 17th 2009, 8:09 pm

http://i534.photobucket.com/albums/e...5/HPIM0700.jpg
Much better.
Old Mar 17th 2009, 8:11 pm
Forum Regular

mayersanna has much to be proud ofmayersanna has much to be proud ofmayersanna has much to be proud ofmayersanna has much to be proud ofmayersanna has much to be proud ofmayersanna has much to be proud ofmayersanna has much to be proud ofmayersanna has much to be proud ofmayersanna has much to be proud ofmayersanna has much to be proud ofmayersanna has much to be proud of

These photos are great.

You should go add them to this site http://gosnapit.com/send-your-photo/ its all photos of everyday life in Canada

Old Mar 17th 2009, 9:01 pm
ModerĪ±tor Emeritus

iaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mayersanna
These photos are great.

You should go add them to this site http://gosnapit.com/send-your-photo/ its all photos of everyday life in Canada

Or if you want to stay closer to home BE has galleries too:

Heres the Canada one...

http://britishexpats.com/photopost/s...ry.php?cat=519
Old Mar 17th 2009, 9:13 pm
Forum Regular

mayersanna has much to be proud ofmayersanna has much to be proud ofmayersanna has much to be proud ofmayersanna has much to be proud ofmayersanna has much to be proud ofmayersanna has much to be proud ofmayersanna has much to be proud ofmayersanna has much to be proud ofmayersanna has much to be proud ofmayersanna has much to be proud ofmayersanna has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by iaink
Or if you want to stay closer to home BE has galleries too:

Heres the Canada one...

http://britishexpats.com/photopost/s...ry.php?cat=519

Thanx

hadn't realised you had one too.
Old Mar 17th 2009, 9:14 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute

Fantastic pics, thanks for sharing
Old Mar 17th 2009, 9:46 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Almost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond repute

More from Alberta

Photos from our skiing trip on Boxing Day and the view from our deck!

Apologies, couldn't work out how to make the piccies large
Attached Thumbnails Time for a flagrant photo thread (BC)-rockies-boxing-day-2008j.jpg   Time for a flagrant photo thread (BC)-rockies-boxing-day-2008n.jpg   Time for a flagrant photo thread (BC)-rockies-boxing-day-2008p.jpg   Time for a flagrant photo thread (BC)-white-rockies.jpg  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.