Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Tim Hortons or Starbucks?

View Poll Results: Timmies or Starbucks?
Tim Hortons
66.67%
Starbucks
28.99%
Don't Know/Undecided
4.35%
Voters: 138. You may not vote on this poll

Tim Hortons or Starbucks?

Old Mar 1st 2009, 1:19 am
RN1
BE Enthusiast

RN1 is a name known to allRN1 is a name known to allRN1 is a name known to allRN1 is a name known to allRN1 is a name known to allRN1 is a name known to allRN1 is a name known to allRN1 is a name known to allRN1 is a name known to allRN1 is a name known to allRN1 is a name known to all
Default Re: Tim Hortons or Starbucks?

Originally Posted by lucieg
I'm a second cup fiend...give me a vanilla bean latte anyday
Second Cup for me too, any day! Although we now have a home machine that does the biz, it's great!
Old Mar 1st 2009, 2:24 am
BE Enthusiast

snowshoveller has much to be proud ofsnowshoveller has much to be proud ofsnowshoveller has much to be proud ofsnowshoveller has much to be proud ofsnowshoveller has much to be proud ofsnowshoveller has much to be proud ofsnowshoveller has much to be proud ofsnowshoveller has much to be proud ofsnowshoveller has much to be proud ofsnowshoveller has much to be proud ofsnowshoveller has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Lychee
I have never seen them anywhere in BC.
seem to be more evident in pikey areas!
Old Mar 1st 2009, 5:29 am
Bon Vivant

Simon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by snowshoveller
seem to be more evident in pikey areas!
What is a pikey area ?
Old Mar 1st 2009, 9:06 am
BE Forum Addict

act1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Simon Legree
What is a pikey area ?
An area that is full or chavs!! People that are just losers basically!!
Old Mar 1st 2009, 2:54 pm
Bon Vivant

Simon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by act1980
An area that is full or chavs!! People that are just losers basically!!
OK. Thanks. I didn't realize that Tatamogouche was such a place. The coffee shop there is Robins I believe. Take note all you folks thinking of settling there or who are already there. Beware of chavs and losers. The place is apparently "pikey" . Is Basingstoke "pikey" ?
Old Mar 1st 2009, 2:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

act1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to behold

OK. Thanks. I didn't realize that Tatamogouche was such a place. The coffee shop there is Robins I believe. Take note all you folks thinking of settling there or who are already there. Beware of chavs and losers. The place is apparently "pikey" . Is Basingstoke "pikey" ?
Basingstoke is VERY pikey! Hence why I want to move lol! So many people on the dole here it's crazy. And the nice areas are going down hill by the second
Old Mar 1st 2009, 3:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

snowshoveller has much to be proud ofsnowshoveller has much to be proud ofsnowshoveller has much to be proud ofsnowshoveller has much to be proud ofsnowshoveller has much to be proud ofsnowshoveller has much to be proud ofsnowshoveller has much to be proud ofsnowshoveller has much to be proud ofsnowshoveller has much to be proud ofsnowshoveller has much to be proud ofsnowshoveller has much to be proud of

The coffee shop there is Robins ?
robins isn't a coffee shop, it's a donut shop, that sells a brown liquid, allegedly derived from coffee beans
Old Mar 1st 2009, 3:08 pm
Bon Vivant

Originally Posted by snowshoveller
robins isn't a coffee shop, it's a donut shop, that sells a brown liquid, allegedly derived from coffee beans
I din't drink coffee or do donuts but I have to agree. Donut shop it is !