Old Jun 1st 2006, 10:12 pm
Forum Regular

sharonl is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: For those looking for work in Canada

Originally Posted by Calgal
This site may prove useful if you're looking for a job in Canada:

http://jobsearch-in-canada.com/index.html

Good luck on your various missions!

does anyone know if level B immigration is a good or bad thing?
i have been offered a twelve month work so will only have temp visa while i go for pr any tips?
Old Jun 1st 2006, 10:41 pm
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sharonl
does anyone know if level B immigration is a good or bad thing?
i have been offered a twelve month work so will only have temp visa while i go for pr any tips?
Have you been working your way through the threads posting random questions??
Old Jun 2nd 2006, 6:54 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
Have you been working your way through the threads posting random questions??

obviously!! not sure where they should go or the 'rules' so sorry!!!
BUT DOES ANYONE KNOW?
Old Jun 2nd 2006, 7:00 am
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

obviously!! not sure where they should go or the 'rules' so sorry!!!
BUT DOES ANYONE KNOW?
You could always try starting a new thread
Old Jun 2nd 2006, 7:36 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
You could always try starting a new thread

probably should just need to take notice how to do that
Old Jun 2nd 2006, 7:59 am
Banned

probably should just need to take notice how to do that
When you open the forum there is a small blue box close to top left which says 'new thread' click on that and you're away.

HTH
Old Jun 2nd 2006, 1:34 pm
Mans

Mans has a brilliant futureMans has a brilliant futureMans has a brilliant futureMans has a brilliant futureMans has a brilliant futureMans has a brilliant futureMans has a brilliant future

I too spoke to shaadi at Sandown a couple of years ago.

Initial reaction...great she promised so much and said whatever I wanted to hear...good salesperson.....but little follow up.

Calgal....I think it was great for you to post this...thats the power of this forum...we can discuss and learn from others experience from what looks like a good tip from you at first sight.

Rgds
Mans
Old Jun 2nd 2006, 10:12 pm
Sloopy Frickenbutt

sans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond repute

We also spoke to S hadi Norman at Sandown last september. She told us, she had loads of companies desperate for welders on her books, and she would be in touch and then never heard anything. till my hubby replied to an add in the sun, (welders desperately wanted in canada) He sent email and c.v, got a phone call from shadi Norman, saying he was just what they were looking for, next he had email from a company called Hitachi Industries in Saskatoon, wanting him to go for interview and weld test in London. So he took day off work went down to London past the test with flying colours, shadi was their at the interview, and they told him he wasn't suitable cause he was to far down the immigration line and they were only interested in PNP, apparently there was quit a few in the same boat, none too pleased for the wast of time and money.
Old Jun 3rd 2006, 1:01 am
Forum Regular

Higgy is on a distinguished road

Check out our time line. Shadi Norman got us into Canada in only a few months and i know of others who she got here in only 8 weeks. We would have been here even sooner but we had to sell the house.
Old Jun 3rd 2006, 10:46 am
Having a blonde moment

Britjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Higgy
Check out our time line. Shadi Norman got us into Canada in only a few months and i know of others who she got here in only 8 weeks. We would have been here even sooner but we had to sell the house.
It's nice to hear a positive story, although obviously good to hear the downside too. I was looking at the website last night and was really torn about whether to contact them. I guess if we go into it with no expectations we won't be disappointed if it doesn't work. Thanks
Old Jun 29th 2006, 7:03 pm
Just Joined

merveille7 is an unknown quantity at this point

it looks like she never answers...bcos I wrote to her too and she never replied back.