Reload this Page >

Thinking of moving to Nova Scotia

Thinking of moving to Nova Scotia

Old Apr 18th 2005, 12:25 am
Forum Regular

yorkiebar99 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Thinking of moving to Nova Scotia

Originally Posted by seacreature
Yes, Halifax is more like York or Chester than Manchester or Leeds.
As someone else stated, it's a very white place and you'll certainly see a lot of mulletts, lumberjack shirts and 80's hairdo's!
Still, it's a wonderful town for families and older people.
In York.....
80's hairdo's absolutely.
mulletts and lumberjack shirts.....now that would be something else.
Old Apr 18th 2005, 12:33 am
BE Forum Addict

Corky is a splendid one to beholdCorky is a splendid one to beholdCorky is a splendid one to beholdCorky is a splendid one to beholdCorky is a splendid one to beholdCorky is a splendid one to beholdCorky is a splendid one to beholdCorky is a splendid one to beholdCorky is a splendid one to beholdCorky is a splendid one to beholdCorky is a splendid one to behold

I always thought Lumber jack shirts was a western thing! who knows where she went? So Yorkiebar when are you coming for a visit?
Old Apr 18th 2005, 12:54 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Corky
I always thought Lumber jack shirts was a western thing! who knows where she went? So Yorkiebar when are you coming for a visit?

to york or nova scotia?
Old Apr 18th 2005, 3:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

Corky is a splendid one to beholdCorky is a splendid one to beholdCorky is a splendid one to beholdCorky is a splendid one to beholdCorky is a splendid one to beholdCorky is a splendid one to beholdCorky is a splendid one to beholdCorky is a splendid one to beholdCorky is a splendid one to beholdCorky is a splendid one to beholdCorky is a splendid one to behold

Do you really want to go visit York with the 80's dooooos!
Old Apr 18th 2005, 10:33 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Corky
Do you really want to go visit York with the 80's dooooos!
heck.lived there long enough.probably have an 80's do!
Old Apr 19th 2005, 7:35 am
BE Enthusiast

wensamjam is just really nicewensamjam is just really nicewensamjam is just really nicewensamjam is just really nicewensamjam is just really nicewensamjam is just really nicewensamjam is just really nicewensamjam is just really nicewensamjam is just really nice

Hi There,

Rosie/Rog,
got your pm, Glad that Corky could give you a good insight into NS and what it really is like. Thanks Corky! So all booked for July, you will like it i'm sure. I don't remember seeing any 80's hairdo's, maybe some late 90's, I'm sure that won't put you off guys!!
Old Apr 19th 2005, 5:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

RodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by wensamjam
Hi There,

Rosie/Rog,
got your pm, Glad that Corky could give you a good insight into NS and what it really is like. Thanks Corky! So all booked for July, you will like it i'm sure. I don't remember seeing any 80's hairdo's, maybe some late 90's, I'm sure that won't put you off guys!!
Well, its not like Rod will have a pbm with a 80's or 90's hairdo LOL, i'm sure if he really wanted 1 we could find a wig!!!!!

Rosie