Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Thank You Everyone.

Thank You Everyone.

Old Nov 5th 2007, 8:18 pm
Vi

rossandvi has a reputation beyond reputerossandvi has a reputation beyond reputerossandvi has a reputation beyond reputerossandvi has a reputation beyond reputerossandvi has a reputation beyond reputerossandvi has a reputation beyond reputerossandvi has a reputation beyond reputerossandvi has a reputation beyond reputerossandvi has a reputation beyond reputerossandvi has a reputation beyond reputerossandvi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Thank You Everyone.

I would like to thank you all for your kind words and best wishes.
I feel that my husband of 33years is still with me in my thoughts and in my heart and thats where he we remain until we meet again.
We lived our dream together although not for as long as we had planned as Ross battled with cancer he was very positive and enjoyed the time he had with us but as he got weaker and the cancer moved to his brain it took over and we lost the Ross we had known.
Our dream will move on as we had planned our son is a great comfort to me and every time I look at him I see his father looking back at me.
I love Canada and our beautiful island, we are so lucky to have made so many good friends in such a short time ''This is Home''.
Thank you dear friends on expats.........Thank you Trish.xx

MAY YOU ALL FIND GREAT HAPPIENESS IN YOU NEW LIVES .

Love.....Vi and Paul.x
Old Nov 5th 2007, 8:28 pm
Now on Vancouver Island

Judy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Thank You Everyone.

Wow, Vi, you are a star. You have been in my thoughts and prayers (and still are), but now I'm also drawing inspiration from you. I wish you and Paul everything of the best in your ongoing Canadian journey.
Old Nov 5th 2007, 10:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

RodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of light

You're an amazing lady Good Luck with everything you do.

Rosie
Old Nov 5th 2007, 11:02 pm
sticky beaking

R2D2 is a splendid one to beholdR2D2 is a splendid one to beholdR2D2 is a splendid one to beholdR2D2 is a splendid one to beholdR2D2 is a splendid one to beholdR2D2 is a splendid one to beholdR2D2 is a splendid one to beholdR2D2 is a splendid one to beholdR2D2 is a splendid one to beholdR2D2 is a splendid one to beholdR2D2 is a splendid one to behold

God bless you Vi.
Old Nov 6th 2007, 1:56 am
BE Enthusiast

Woodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond repute

Oh Vi!

I am so sorry to hear about Ross, cherish the memories and never forget.

You and Paul are in my prayers.
Old Nov 6th 2007, 8:38 am

moondevil will become famous soon enoughmoondevil will become famous soon enough

You are an inspiration to us all.

All our familys love and prayers are being passed your way

Gill and Family
Old Nov 6th 2007, 12:22 pm
C'mon already

kazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond repute

God bless you. Our thoughts are with you at this sad time.

Karen and Bob x