Thank You Canada

Old Jun 27th 2003, 8:26 pm
Just Joined

British_boy_21 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Thank You Canada

THANK YOU CANADA!!

Gay marriage is now legal in Ontario
Thank you so much!!
For over a year myself and my boyfriend have tried to find a solution to our problem of being together, with no being able to live together 1 year, we almost found it impossible to be together. my boyfriend asked me to marry him 2 months ago.we want to marry in the near future and settle down in your great country… !

I’m British and my Canadian
Old Jun 27th 2003, 10:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

Purley has a reputation beyond reputePurley has a reputation beyond reputePurley has a reputation beyond reputePurley has a reputation beyond reputePurley has a reputation beyond reputePurley has a reputation beyond reputePurley has a reputation beyond reputePurley has a reputation beyond reputePurley has a reputation beyond reputePurley has a reputation beyond reputePurley has a reputation beyond repute

My own personal opinion is that it doesnt really matter any more. It used to be that being married you were more likely to stay together - that is not the case any more. I am married but to tell the truth if I had to do it all over again - I really could care less whether I had a piece of paper saying I was married or not.

I dont know how the figures look but I would be willing to guess that there are just as many long term common law marriages as there are official ones.

I am here talking about straight or gay - I think if you are happy together then stay together and who cares if you are "officially" married or not.

As I said - just my opinion!
Old Jun 28th 2003, 9:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

Interested has a brilliant futureInterested has a brilliant futureInterested has a brilliant futureInterested has a brilliant futureInterested has a brilliant futureInterested has a brilliant future

Congrats on getting engaged! Glad to see some happy people around here!!!

int.
Old Jun 30th 2003, 7:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

TimEh? is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Thank You Canada

Originally posted by British_boy_21
THANK YOU CANADA!!

Gay marriage is now legal in Ontario
Thank you so much!!
For over a year myself and my boyfriend have tried to find a solution to our problem of being together, with no being able to live together 1 year, we almost found it impossible to be together. my boyfriend asked me to marry him 2 months ago.we want to marry in the near future and settle down in your great country… !

I’m British and my Canadian
"THANK YOU CANADA" for being only the third nation in the entire world to recognise gay marriage. And special thanks for being the FIRST nation to do it without it becoming a law passed by parliament first. It makes me so proud.

Now that the gay community has this little victory, I wonder what's next in their never-ending agenda?

But then again, "it doesnt really matter any more."