Reload this Page >

Technical Sales Person - Elevators - east Mississauga

Wikiposts

Technical Sales Person - Elevators - east Mississauga

Old May 12th 2011, 12:42 am
Forum Regular

dubbed is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Technical Sales Person - Elevators - east Mississauga

I'm not sure if this is the correct part of the forum to post this. I guess it will be moved if it's not.

I landed in Ontario in June 2010 and was lucky enough to get a Project Management position for this company in August 2010. They are based in east Mississauga, and have a position available for Technical Sales Person for New Equipment Elevator Sales in the GTA.

I was informed of this new role as of yesterday, and I am waiting for the job description to be posted for more details. At this point in time I can say that it would be salary + commission + benefits. No company vehicle, but the mileage claim is very good!

PM me if you are interested, or have any questions that go beyond what's written above.

I'd just love to have another Brit in the office. My British sarcasm only goes so far

I will post again when I have the full job description.
Old May 12th 2011, 1:24 am
ModerĪ±tor Emeritus

iaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Technical Sales Person - Elevators - east Mississauga

Originally Posted by dubbed

PM me if you are interested, or have any questions that go beyond what's written above.

I'd just love to have another Brit in the office. My British sarcasm only goes so far

I will post again when I have the full job description.
Always good when we are able to offer a chance to someone else.

When you have all the details please post it in the "Job Offers" area, thanks. (it wont necessarily show up immediately because those posts are pre moderated.)
Old May 12th 2011, 1:28 am
Forum Regular

Location: Dewsbury, West Yorkshire but aiming for distant shores....
Reaver is a splendid one to beholdReaver is a splendid one to beholdReaver is a splendid one to beholdReaver is a splendid one to beholdReaver is a splendid one to beholdReaver is a splendid one to beholdReaver is a splendid one to beholdReaver is a splendid one to beholdReaver is a splendid one to beholdReaver is a splendid one to beholdReaver is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by iaink
Always good when we are able to offer a chance to someone else.

When you have all the details please post it in the "Job Offers" area, thanks. (it wont necessarily show up immediately because those posts are pre moderated.)
Yeah kudos to you friend, for offering the chance to someone else.

Old May 13th 2011, 2:23 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by iaink
Done
Old Jun 5th 2011, 1:42 am
Just Joined

djmodlin is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello,

Although I am not a British expat my parents are British (close enough? ).

I am currently employed with an elevator company that provides modernization, maintenance and repair services to commercial and residential buildings in The GTA.

I have been employed with the company for almost two years and I am on track to surpass my annual sales quota.

Please review my attached resume at your earliest convenience and I will follow up with you to discuss this opportunity further.

Very Best,

David.

Last edited by Sue; Jun 5th 2011 at 3:47 am. Reason: CV removed for privacy
Old Jun 5th 2011, 1:45 am
Seasoned Maritimer

Tangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by djmodlin
Hello,

I am currently employed with an elevator company that provides modernization, maintenance and repair services to commercial and residential buildings in The GTA.

I have been employed with the company for almost two years and I am on track to surpass my annual sales quota.

Please review my attached resume at your earliest convenience and I will follow up with you to discuss this opportunity further.

Very Best,

David.
You are definitely going up in the world.
Old Jun 5th 2011, 3:40 am
Pictou County Superstarā„¢

Greenhill has a reputation beyond reputeGreenhill has a reputation beyond reputeGreenhill has a reputation beyond reputeGreenhill has a reputation beyond reputeGreenhill has a reputation beyond reputeGreenhill has a reputation beyond reputeGreenhill has a reputation beyond reputeGreenhill has a reputation beyond reputeGreenhill has a reputation beyond reputeGreenhill has a reputation beyond reputeGreenhill has a reputation beyond repute

Probably not a good idea to post up your personal details on a public website

djmodlin is offline, if someone wants to take the initiative and either phone him or knock on his door to let him know?

Hello,

Very Best,

David.
Old Jun 5th 2011, 3:48 am
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Hello,

Very Best,

David.
Hi David,

It's not wise to post your personal details (address/email/tel no etc) on a public forum. So I've taken the liberty of removing your CV. It's best to share that type of thing via email/private message.
Old Jun 5th 2011, 9:49 am
Just Joined

You're right.

Thanks for removing it.
Old Jun 5th 2011, 2:54 pm
Dive Bar Drunk

JamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond repute

Elevator sales is big money too!

I am marginally tempted myself.
Old Jun 6th 2011, 12:46 am
Forum Regular

djmodlin & JamesM - Please feel free to PM me and I'll give you my email address to send your CV.

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=716880

The job is still available.
Old Jun 6th 2011, 12:49 am
Just Joined

Will do, thank you.
Old Jun 6th 2011, 3:00 am
Dive Bar Drunk

JamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dubbed
djmodlin & JamesM - Please feel free to PM me and I'll give you my email address to send your CV.

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=716880

The job is still available.
Thanks dubbed. I'm pretty happy where I am at the mo, and I've done the dreaded Mississauga-Toronto car commute too many times in the past!

But I know it's a good industry to be in so I would definately encourage any job seeking technical sales professional to apply.