Wikiposts

Team Speak ??

Old Feb 27th 2006, 2:21 pm
swoops

swoops is a name known to allswoops is a name known to allswoops is a name known to allswoops is a name known to allswoops is a name known to allswoops is a name known to allswoops is a name known to allswoops is a name known to allswoops is a name known to allswoops is a name known to allswoops is a name known to all
Default Team Speak ??

Hi All
I belong to a tournament called 21CW,which is for online gamers playing BF2, with a few thousand members, we use teamspeak, a software that allows you to talk on line by headset and mic, you can have up to 200/300 or more using separate channels with in the same IP server you can have around 2 or 60 in a channel all talking at the same time , has the forum tried a system like this before, anything is better then typing, I tried the chat room once :scared: :scared: never been back.

Steve.
Old Feb 27th 2006, 4:31 pm
little snowy owl

Alberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Team Speak ??

Oh my goodness ....... with the calibre of posting recently can you imagine what it'd be like if we were all on team-speak!!!

Keep on typing..... you just need more practice!
Old Feb 27th 2006, 6:40 pm
Forum Regular

Chester Copperpot is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Team Speak ??

If you like BF2 I can recommend World War II online which is played with most players online using Teamspeak. Unlike BF2 It supports thousands of players and has a play area of Europe. Plus there are a lot of Canadian players so you can always ask them questions about Canada at the same time.