Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Tatamagouche North Shore Nova Scotia on CBC

Tatamagouche North Shore Nova Scotia on CBC

Old Jan 22nd 2009, 10:17 pm
little snowy owl

Alberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tatamagouche North Shore Nova Scotia on CBC

Originally Posted by nikki dreaming
What he/she said
I watched it earlier and it was ok, but it now says "the content is currently unavailable", through the speakers on my laptop[/QUOTE]

I just now clicked on the link in the original post of this thread...still works for me.
Old Jan 23rd 2009, 12:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

Paradisefound is just really niceParadisefound is just really niceParadisefound is just really niceParadisefound is just really niceParadisefound is just really niceParadisefound is just really niceParadisefound is just really niceParadisefound is just really niceParadisefound is just really nice

Originally Posted by riosangel
I will watch the online version.

I'm trying to watch it, am I doing something wrong as it is only ads that come on for me.[/QUOTE]

The ads play first.
Old Jan 23rd 2009, 1:26 pm
Nova Scotia

aid1970 is just really niceaid1970 is just really niceaid1970 is just really niceaid1970 is just really niceaid1970 is just really niceaid1970 is just really niceaid1970 is just really niceaid1970 is just really nice

Originally Posted by nikki dreaming
What he/she said
I watched it earlier and it was ok, but it now says "the content is currently unavailable", through the speakers on my laptop[/QUOTE]

Thats all i get Nikki . i would love to watch it
Old Jan 23rd 2009, 1:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

clynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by aid1970
I watched it earlier and it was ok, but it now says "the content is currently unavailable", through the speakers on my laptop
Thats all i get Nikki . i would love to watch it [/QUOTE]

Sometimes these online TV shows are only available in the source country. For example, unless you get a internet proxy software downloaded the BBC I Player doesn't work in Canada and a lot of BBC Radio 5 live footie matches are only available online in the UK...ditto goes for Hulu.com which is US based and doesn't work in Canada.
Old Jan 23rd 2009, 6:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

Paradisefound is just really niceParadisefound is just really niceParadisefound is just really niceParadisefound is just really niceParadisefound is just really niceParadisefound is just really niceParadisefound is just really niceParadisefound is just really niceParadisefound is just really nice

Sent it to relatives in the UK and they have not had a problem watching it. We do not have satalite because we prefer watching what/when we want without ads straight from the internet and projected on the wall. We never have a problem watching any shows even from the UK. It was amazing seeing mates bigger than life and makes home videos very interesting!
Old Jan 31st 2009, 12:57 am
Pictou County Superstarâ„¢

Greenhill has a reputation beyond reputeGreenhill has a reputation beyond reputeGreenhill has a reputation beyond reputeGreenhill has a reputation beyond reputeGreenhill has a reputation beyond reputeGreenhill has a reputation beyond reputeGreenhill has a reputation beyond reputeGreenhill has a reputation beyond reputeGreenhill has a reputation beyond reputeGreenhill has a reputation beyond reputeGreenhill has a reputation beyond repute

Episode 2 is up there now.

This week the men leave the kids to the domestic duties while they turn to pagan witchcraft to ensure success of the local blueberry crop. Erection of the wickerman begins and the Brits, fearing they'll be first to be sacrificed, barricade themselves into the local teacake store.

A toddler is given an arrow to run through the local gun store with.

It is discovered that the local Innkeeper is an Android from a distant planet, sent to earth as a herald for the planet-eating entity Galactus.

I made some of this up.

But unfortunately, not all of it.

Originally Posted by Paradisefound
Old Jan 31st 2009, 12:26 pm
Scottish Canuck

Cookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Greenhill
Episode 2 is up there now.

This week the men leave the kids to the domestic duties while they turn to pagan witchcraft to ensure success of the local blueberry crop. Erection of the wickerman begins and the Brits, fearing they'll be first to be sacrificed, barricade themselves into the local teacake store.

A toddler is given an arrow to run through the local gun store with.

It is discovered that the local Innkeeper is an Android from a distant planet, sent to earth as a herald for the planet-eating entity Galactus.

I made some of this up.

But unfortunately, not all of it.