Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Strength & Conditioning Jobs in Canada

Strength & Conditioning Jobs in Canada

Old Mar 5th 2009, 1:31 pm
Forum Regular

meechan1983 is a jewel in the roughmeechan1983 is a jewel in the roughmeechan1983 is a jewel in the roughmeechan1983 is a jewel in the roughmeechan1983 is a jewel in the rough
Default Strength & Conditioning Jobs in Canada

Hi All

I am sports science graduate with honours and I have a Postgraduate diploma in strength and conditioning from Scotland and I am looking to come over to Canada. I will be certified/accredited by the National Strength and Condition association in april and I am looking at the posibility of coming over to Canada to work in professional sport or with institutes. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Old Mar 5th 2009, 1:37 pm
Worth the wait...

wiggs1034 is a jewel in the roughwiggs1034 is a jewel in the roughwiggs1034 is a jewel in the roughwiggs1034 is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Strength & Conditioning Jobs in Canada

Originally Posted by meechan1983
Hi All

I am sports science graduate with honours and I have a Postgraduate diploma in strength and conditioning from Scotland and I am looking to come over to Canada. I will be certified/accredited by the National Strength and Condition association in april and I am looking at the posibility of coming over to Canada to work in professional sport or with institutes. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
The YMCA is always looking for staff in Calgary. The pay isn't great, and they will not be able to offer the temporary work permit route, but there is plenty of work available (particularly early / late shifts). I work for them, but in more of a management role. PM me, and I will give you my email address and you can submit a resume for me to pass on to the S&C staff.