Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Stereotypes / Racism

Stereotypes / Racism

Old Sep 29th 2007, 11:27 pm
Just Joined

paintballsam is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Stereotypes / Racism

I just wanted to say a BIG thank you to everyone for contributing to this thread.

I never expected this thread to get so big,

However to everyone who has replied thank you as you provided me with real insight into the country I am thinking of moving to one day.

You have been a tremendous help - and I hope you guys and girls continue providing further help and information.

Sam
Old Sep 29th 2007, 11:36 pm
Assimilated Pauper

dbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Stereotypes / Racism

Originally Posted by paintballsam View Post
I just wanted to say a BIG thank you to everyone for contributing to this thread.

I never expected this thread to get so big,

However to everyone who has replied thank you as you provided me with real insight into the country I am thinking of moving to one day.

You have been a tremendous help - and I hope you guys and girls continue providing further help and information.

Sam

A ray of hope. I was just looking at the photo marriage announcements in the local paper (this is ten miles from BritishVixen's paradise for bigots). One of the couples is mixed race so sanity is slowly creeping up highway 10 from Toronto.