Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Something for the weekend

Something for the weekend

Old Jul 5th 2005, 2:40 pm
Moderαtor Emeritus

iaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond repute
Default Something for the weekend

If you are in the neighbourhood, its time again for the Belleville Waterfront Festival this weekend. Something for everyone and fun in the sun for all the family. For $10 bucks, how can you go wrong! Hey, you even get to see me in the parade this year

How the years fly by when you are having fun!
Old Jul 5th 2005, 2:51 pm
Thinking the unthinkable.

Madmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Something for the weekend

[QUOTE=iaink For $10 bucks, how can you go wrong! Hey, you even get to see me in the parade this year

How the years fly by when you are having fun![/QUOTE]

Parade? - What will you be dressed up as? The UEFA cup?
Old Jul 5th 2005, 2:56 pm
Moderαtor Emeritus

iaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Madmac
Parade? - What will you be dressed up as? The UEFA cup?
I'll be in a red shirt...but it wont have Gerrards name on it...looks like I'll have to burn that one
Old Jul 5th 2005, 3:01 pm

Madmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by iaink
I'll be in a red shirt...but it wont have Gerrards name on it...looks like I'll have to burn that one
Yes. Looks like Chelsea and Real are in the bidding for him.

They've just turned down a £32 million offer from Chelsea. Wow, now that's rivalry
Old Jul 5th 2005, 3:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gray C is a splendid one to beholdGray C is a splendid one to beholdGray C is a splendid one to beholdGray C is a splendid one to beholdGray C is a splendid one to beholdGray C is a splendid one to beholdGray C is a splendid one to beholdGray C is a splendid one to beholdGray C is a splendid one to beholdGray C is a splendid one to beholdGray C is a splendid one to behold

Money, greed, money, greed!!!!

Where has the loyalty and pride gone in representing your club?

Contracts are meaningless pieces of paper nowadays.

There are too many spoilt brats in the game today IMHO!

I am glad I watched football in the late 1960's (very young lad) and 70's (old git that I am now) when it seemed to be far more enjoyable and the players often stayed with one club for many years instead of chasing cash.

Greed, greed, greed.

Last edited by Gray C; Jul 5th 2005 at 3:20 pm.
Old Jul 5th 2005, 7:33 pm
Gone Walkabout

Scouse is just really niceScouse is just really niceScouse is just really niceScouse is just really niceScouse is just really niceScouse is just really niceScouse is just really niceScouse is just really niceScouse is just really niceScouse is just really nice

Hey, you even get to see me in the parade this year
I was going to ask if you will be displaying your huge cock....then I remembered the censorship laws on the forum. Oh well!!

Good riddance to Gerrard, as far as I'm concerned. I have to agree with Gray C....give him the world, and it's not enough.

Enjoy the parade!!

Scouse
Old Jul 5th 2005, 8:06 pm

hot wasabi peas is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Scouse
I was going to ask if you will be displaying your huge cock....then I remembered the censorship laws on the forum. Oh well!!

Good riddance to Gerrard, as far as I'm concerned. I have to agree with Gray C....give him the world, and it's not enough.

Enjoy the parade!!

Scouse
Oh thanks Scouse! Just when I thought I had forgotten about the great injustice brought forth against me by...

Old Jul 6th 2005, 11:40 am

Originally Posted by Scouse

Enjoy the parade!!

Scouse
Oh well. Looks like he's staying after all. £100,000 per week is a great tool of persuasion
Old Jul 6th 2005, 12:46 pm
Moderαtor Emeritus

Originally Posted by Madmac
Oh well. Looks like he's staying after all. £100,000 per week is a great tool of persuasion
God knows what all that was about. You would think after last year we could avoid these "misunderstandings". Guess I wont be doing my bit for global warming after all.

So whos coming to Waterfront then!
Old Jul 6th 2005, 1:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

flashman has a reputation beyond reputeflashman has a reputation beyond reputeflashman has a reputation beyond reputeflashman has a reputation beyond reputeflashman has a reputation beyond reputeflashman has a reputation beyond reputeflashman has a reputation beyond reputeflashman has a reputation beyond reputeflashman has a reputation beyond reputeflashman has a reputation beyond reputeflashman has a reputation beyond repute

God knows what all that was about. You would think after last year we could avoid these "misunderstandings". Guess I wont be doing my bit for global warming after all.

So whos coming to Waterfront then!

We're planning on being there but of course SWMBO makes the final decision.