Reload this Page >

Something Light - A Scouser Joke

Something Light - A Scouser Joke

Old Jun 20th 2006, 6:51 pm

hot wasabi peas is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Something Light - A Scouser Joke

Originally Posted by Tuppence
Got any lumberjack jokes?
Why did the lumberjack get mad at the computer?

Because he couldn't log on.

(sorry!)
BE Forum Addict

Tuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
Ker-Ching
Do I get Karma for my speed and sneakiness?
Forum Regular

Mystic Kazza is just really niceMystic Kazza is just really niceMystic Kazza is just really niceMystic Kazza is just really niceMystic Kazza is just really niceMystic Kazza is just really niceMystic Kazza is just really niceMystic Kazza is just really niceMystic Kazza is just really nice

Last one...

The announcement followed Ferrari's decision to take advantage of the British Government's work for dole scheme and employ unemployable Scousers. The decision to hire them was bought on by a recent documentary on how Liverpool youths were able to remove a set of wheels in under 6 seconds without proper equipment, whereas Ferrari's existing crew can only do it in 8 seconds with high tech gear.

This was thought to be an excellent, yet bold move by Ferrari Management as races are won and lost in the pits and Ferrari would have an advantage over every team.

However, Ferrari got more than they bargained for at the crew's first practice session, not only were the Scouse pit crew able to change tyres in under 6 seconds, but within 12 seconds they had resprayed, rebadged and sold the vehicle to the McLaren team for 4 bottles of Stella, a gram of speed and a quick shufty at Coulthard's bird in the shower.

Phil
Old Jun 20th 2006, 6:53 pm
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Do I get Karma for my speed and sneakiness?
Done
Old Jun 20th 2006, 6:55 pm
Forum Regular

Mystic Kazza is just really niceMystic Kazza is just really niceMystic Kazza is just really niceMystic Kazza is just really niceMystic Kazza is just really niceMystic Kazza is just really niceMystic Kazza is just really niceMystic Kazza is just really niceMystic Kazza is just really nice

You just have to ask...

A Lumberjack comes into town after being in the woods for six months.
He goes to the nearest whorehouse, and walks up to the Madam, and says " I want a woman with the toughest , and I mean the toughest pussy in the house. Cause i’m horny!." "And have her bring up two bottles of beer to the room."
So he goes up to the room and sits on the edge of the bed.
Soon a woman comes into the room and hands him two bottles of beer.
Then she turns her back to him, drops her drawers, lifts up her dress and bends over right in front of him.
He says"Wait a while, I want to drink some beer first!."
She says" I know but you want to open them first don’t you?"

Phil
Old Jun 20th 2006, 6:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

Tuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond repute

Done
I'm getting tired at running back and forth between two forums
Old Jun 20th 2006, 6:57 pm
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Me three.
Old Jun 20th 2006, 6:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

Calgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond repute

No need to exhaust yourself - just open one in a seperate window (the Pu**y one for instance) then refresh it to see new posts. Easy
Old Jun 20th 2006, 7:00 pm

Souvenir is an unknown quantity at this point

Have to spread it a bit!
Yes, Tuppence.
Old Jun 20th 2006, 7:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Souvenir
Yes, Tuppence.
I'm not saying nothin'. I'm in enough trouble already
Old Jun 20th 2006, 7:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Calgal
No need to exhaust yourself - just open one in a seperate window (the Pu**y one for instance) then refresh it to see new posts. Easy
You mean in between actually doing something productive?
Old Jun 20th 2006, 7:02 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Mystic Kazza
You just have to ask...

A Lumberjack comes into town after being in the woods for six months.
He goes to the nearest whorehouse, and walks up to the Madam, and says " I want a woman with the toughest , and I mean the toughest pussy in the house. Cause i’m horny!." "And have her bring up two bottles of beer to the room."
So he goes up to the room and sits on the edge of the bed.
Soon a woman comes into the room and hands him two bottles of beer.
Then she turns her back to him, drops her drawers, lifts up her dress and bends over right in front of him.
He says"Wait a while, I want to drink some beer first!."
She says" I know but you want to open them first don’t you?"

Phil
Careful mate you'll be getting whipped and shipped soon.
Old Jun 20th 2006, 7:03 pm

hot wasabi peas is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Souvenir
Yes, Tuppence.
Wow an avatar and a smilie! Souvenir is cutting loose!
Old Jun 20th 2006, 7:04 pm
Forum Regular

Careful mate you'll be getting whipped and shipped soon.
Hope so mate .

Phil
Old Jun 20th 2006, 7:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by hot wasabi peas
Wow an avatar and a smilie! Souvenir is cutting loose!
But what is that on his avatar? (it is a he, isn't it?)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.