Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Some tragic news

Some tragic news

Old Jul 24th 2010, 12:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

Strawberry is a splendid one to beholdStrawberry is a splendid one to beholdStrawberry is a splendid one to beholdStrawberry is a splendid one to beholdStrawberry is a splendid one to beholdStrawberry is a splendid one to beholdStrawberry is a splendid one to beholdStrawberry is a splendid one to beholdStrawberry is a splendid one to beholdStrawberry is a splendid one to beholdStrawberry is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Some tragic news

Oh Angela, so very sorry for your loss.

Mel.
Old Jul 24th 2010, 2:43 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

I can only echo what others have written. My thoughts are with you. Be strong.

Sue
Old Jul 24th 2010, 3:53 pm
Banned

Siouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond repute

I feel so sad for you ... what a devastating thing to happen...

My thoughts are with you.

<hugs>
Old Jul 24th 2010, 6:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

Chookie has a reputation beyond reputeChookie has a reputation beyond reputeChookie has a reputation beyond reputeChookie has a reputation beyond reputeChookie has a reputation beyond reputeChookie has a reputation beyond reputeChookie has a reputation beyond reputeChookie has a reputation beyond reputeChookie has a reputation beyond reputeChookie has a reputation beyond reputeChookie has a reputation beyond repute

I am so sorry to hear of your loss.

Be gentle with yourself.
Old Jul 25th 2010, 1:49 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by act1980
Hi everyone,

I have been using this site for a long time now. Planning my move to Canada with my Fiance.

Unfortunately, he passed away suddenly last Friday ;(

I really don't know what I am going to do without him, he was my world.

I am not sure what I am going to do regarding Canada now, he was the principle applicant. Part of me thinks 'just give up' as it was our plan together and it would feel weird. The other part says 'try and get in anyway, he would want you to'.

I feel so completely lost at the moment ;(

I just wanted to say a big thank you to all of you that have helped me with any questions I have had. I may not ever be back on this site, if I do come back I suspect it won't be for a long time.

Good luck to those planning the move.

Angela.
Oh Angela I am so sorry for your loss,
Old Jul 25th 2010, 7:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

dthomas has a reputation beyond reputedthomas has a reputation beyond reputedthomas has a reputation beyond reputedthomas has a reputation beyond reputedthomas has a reputation beyond reputedthomas has a reputation beyond reputedthomas has a reputation beyond reputedthomas has a reputation beyond reputedthomas has a reputation beyond reputedthomas has a reputation beyond reputedthomas has a reputation beyond repute

Old Jul 26th 2010, 1:11 am
BE Forum Addict

Elizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by act1980
Hi everyone,

I have been using this site for a long time now. Planning my move to Canada with my Fiance.

Unfortunately, he passed away suddenly last Friday ;(

I really don't know what I am going to do without him, he was my world.

I am not sure what I am going to do regarding Canada now, he was the principle applicant. Part of me thinks 'just give up' as it was our plan together and it would feel weird. The other part says 'try and get in anyway, he would want you to'.

I feel so completely lost at the moment ;(

I just wanted to say a big thank you to all of you that have helped me with any questions I have had. I may not ever be back on this site, if I do come back I suspect it won't be for a long time.

Good luck to those planning the move.

Angela.

Oh no, this is awful and my heart sank when I read it... I'm so sorry to hear this...

I remember posting to you once, a year or so ago I can't remember exactly when but we were both excited about moving to Canada.

Please don't give up on your dream to move to Canada!

Love Liz
Old Jul 26th 2010, 2:32 am
BE Enthusiast

SambaDeAmigo has a reputation beyond reputeSambaDeAmigo has a reputation beyond reputeSambaDeAmigo has a reputation beyond reputeSambaDeAmigo has a reputation beyond reputeSambaDeAmigo has a reputation beyond reputeSambaDeAmigo has a reputation beyond reputeSambaDeAmigo has a reputation beyond reputeSambaDeAmigo has a reputation beyond reputeSambaDeAmigo has a reputation beyond reputeSambaDeAmigo has a reputation beyond reputeSambaDeAmigo has a reputation beyond repute

I am very sorry to hear this sad news

Whatever you decide to do, I wish you all the best in the future.
Old Jul 26th 2010, 5:53 am
Forum Regular

lousid is a splendid one to beholdlousid is a splendid one to beholdlousid is a splendid one to beholdlousid is a splendid one to beholdlousid is a splendid one to beholdlousid is a splendid one to beholdlousid is a splendid one to beholdlousid is a splendid one to beholdlousid is a splendid one to beholdlousid is a splendid one to beholdlousid is a splendid one to behold

I am so so sorry. x
Old Jul 26th 2010, 10:08 am
Living life again!!!!!!!

Falcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond repute

Angela, we are both so sorry for your loss. All of our best for the near and the far future. Sending you lots of love and hugs xxx
Old Jul 26th 2010, 10:18 am
Forum Regular

jamie677 is just really nicejamie677 is just really nicejamie677 is just really nicejamie677 is just really nicejamie677 is just really nicejamie677 is just really nicejamie677 is just really nicejamie677 is just really nicejamie677 is just really nicejamie677 is just really nicejamie677 is just really nice

So sorry for your loss
Old Jul 26th 2010, 10:33 am
Forum Regular

Steveh27wp is a name known to allSteveh27wp is a name known to allSteveh27wp is a name known to allSteveh27wp is a name known to allSteveh27wp is a name known to allSteveh27wp is a name known to allSteveh27wp is a name known to allSteveh27wp is a name known to allSteveh27wp is a name known to allSteveh27wp is a name known to allSteveh27wp is a name known to all

We were sorry to hear of your news.....we wish you well for the future

Steve
Old Jul 27th 2010, 9:18 am
Forum Regular

Boris-canadabound has a reputation beyond reputeBoris-canadabound has a reputation beyond reputeBoris-canadabound has a reputation beyond reputeBoris-canadabound has a reputation beyond reputeBoris-canadabound has a reputation beyond reputeBoris-canadabound has a reputation beyond reputeBoris-canadabound has a reputation beyond reputeBoris-canadabound has a reputation beyond reputeBoris-canadabound has a reputation beyond reputeBoris-canadabound has a reputation beyond reputeBoris-canadabound has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry to hear of your loss.
Old Aug 3rd 2010, 12:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

act1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to behold

Thank you to everyone for all the support

I haven't been able to sleep at my house yet, I am making myself go back every day to have showers, sort things out etc... Just can't face sleeping there and rattling around in the evenings by myself.

I am not ready to go back to work yet as that is where we met 6 years ago

I just don't know what I am going to do.

I have thought about going over to Canada for a couple of months just to get away and try and clear my head. I thought about studying French for 2 months or so, I read that you don't need a study permit if you are over there for less than 6 months. It will be weird as I only went over there with him and that was our dream. Thing is, I don't think it would be any weirder than staying here with all the memories in my face! My Canadian family have said that their house is open to me whenever I want to come over which is really lovely of them, they have been so supportive and they all really loved Si. I just figure I can either go back to my mundane job in accounts or I can change everything about my life. If I go back to my old life with Si it will feel very strange as he was part of that world but if I study in Canada for a while that's a new beginning that he was never a part of so hopefully it won't feel so odd. I hope I am making sense.

I feel like I am in limbo at the moment and I just don't know what the right thing to do is.

I would be grateful for any advice/opinions, I am very new to all of this

Thank you xx

Last edited by act1980; Aug 3rd 2010 at 12:50 pm.
Old Aug 3rd 2010, 12:56 pm
Forum Regular

missbad has much to be proud ofmissbad has much to be proud ofmissbad has much to be proud ofmissbad has much to be proud ofmissbad has much to be proud ofmissbad has much to be proud ofmissbad has much to be proud ofmissbad has much to be proud ofmissbad has much to be proud ofmissbad has much to be proud ofmissbad has much to be proud of

So sorry for your loss xxx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.