Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Some advice after 2 years in Canada

Some advice after 2 years in Canada

Old Nov 5th 2008, 1:13 am
Democracy advocate

Cape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Some advice after 2 years in Canada

Originally Posted by sara76
Um, actually it was Fledermaus who created the fake account & her who took someones story of how they got out of hear & targeted it. Just a pity I never got the chance read it & neither did the others.
I'm sorry, when the Mod said it was the OP I thought they meant it was the original poster who was HairySnotter.
Old Nov 5th 2008, 1:45 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Biiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond repute

Err what?? Fledermaus did NOTHING, let me make that perfectly clear. I don't know what other posters see when I've deleted a post - I assumed you could see that it was written by a user called Katnapp who I have reason to believe is/was HairySnotter.

Fledermaus has nothing to do with anything.
Old Nov 5th 2008, 1:49 am
Port of Newcastle

sara76 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by dbd33
I skimed the post before it was deleted. It wasn't well written so it wasn't Fledermaus who wrote it.
No idea then as I was driving a school bus at the time & my friends knew nothing of it.
Old Nov 5th 2008, 9:18 pm
Account Closed

fledermaus is an unknown quantity at this point

Well, what drama you miss when you go to work

For the record, it wasn't me posting as someone else. Its not my style.
Old Nov 5th 2008, 9:59 pm
Ontario

Sutherlands is a splendid one to beholdSutherlands is a splendid one to beholdSutherlands is a splendid one to beholdSutherlands is a splendid one to beholdSutherlands is a splendid one to beholdSutherlands is a splendid one to beholdSutherlands is a splendid one to beholdSutherlands is a splendid one to beholdSutherlands is a splendid one to beholdSutherlands is a splendid one to beholdSutherlands is a splendid one to behold

My Husbands account has been band, He has emailed the MODS but has not got back too, and I also have emailed you Biiiink and have not received a reply, so I am forced to say in his defence that he has been band for nothing.

The rules say you can not make multi accounts to back yourself up, he never.

But, the rules say nothing of stupid co-workers thinking they are doing some one a favour and backing a friend up and joining the site in the same work place, Is there a rule of not allowing more than one account to an ip address or PC?

As this is what has happened, if you choose to use this as a reason to ban him, well there is nothing he can do about it.

Last edited by Sutherlands; Nov 5th 2008 at 10:07 pm.
Old Nov 5th 2008, 10:05 pm
Ontario

Sutherlands is a splendid one to beholdSutherlands is a splendid one to beholdSutherlands is a splendid one to beholdSutherlands is a splendid one to beholdSutherlands is a splendid one to beholdSutherlands is a splendid one to beholdSutherlands is a splendid one to beholdSutherlands is a splendid one to beholdSutherlands is a splendid one to beholdSutherlands is a splendid one to beholdSutherlands is a splendid one to behold

Thank you Sue,

For lifting the ban, and making it clear to my husband the rules of the site...
Old Nov 6th 2008, 6:01 am
no I aint

Flogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by fledermaus
I have no idea how many people agree with Hairy and you. Its not a competition.

This will be my last post on this subject
. I think you are being very insulting to those people who are struggling here. You make it out to be their fault. This is wrong, quite wrong. You may as well kick them while they are down with the comments you make about them,

BTW, I don't miss Next, saveloy in batter, or Chicago Pizza. I presume that was a joke, though as bad one as you seem to be mocking your sister in law for the things she missed.

I am putting you on block.
Bet it ain't
Old Nov 6th 2008, 12:39 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Flogger
Bet it ain't
Oh come on. It was the last post on the subject of the OP. I think being accused of posting under another name deserves a post to refute.
Old Nov 6th 2008, 1:13 pm
Born again atheist

Novocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond repute

Oh come on. It was the last post on the subject of the OP. I think being accused of posting under another name deserves a post to refute.
Good point batty...

Oh.
Old Nov 6th 2008, 1:18 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Novocastrian
Good point batty...

Oh.
Twit, I mean at the same time, pretending to be someone else, hah. Still it's a compliment init, them needing to bring in reinforcements.
Old Nov 6th 2008, 1:20 pm
Assimilated Pauper

dbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond repute

Twit, I mean at the same time, pretending to be someone else, hah. Still it's a compliment init, them needing to bring in reinforcements.
"innit" surely?
Old Nov 6th 2008, 3:01 pm
Born again atheist

Novocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond repute

Oh dear, reinforcement is certainly the last thing on my mind. You know me better than that.

Twit? Outrage!!
Old Nov 6th 2008, 3:05 pm
Account Closed

Oh dear, reinforcement is certainly the last thing on my mind. You know me better than that.

Twit? Outrage!!
No, not you as a reinforcement. I called on no-one to comment on this thread on my behalf. I meant "them".

Twit? would you rather be a "fond fool" hinny?
Old Nov 6th 2008, 3:07 pm
Born again atheist

Originally Posted by dbd33
"innit" surely?
"innit?" shirley?
Old Nov 6th 2008, 3:17 pm
Happy in NB

Dave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond repute

"innit?" shirley?
OK time to unsubscribe from this thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.