So long ...

Old Mar 29th 2005, 12:56 am
Glaswegian

Default So long ...

It's time to go.

For those of you who have done their research, learned lessons form the forum and at least think they know what they're doing, I wish you the best of luck.

For the whiners, dreamers, drunks and perpetually confused amongst you, I dearly hope that God will take of you when you land, because I'm very concerned that you can't do it by yourselves.

Whatever ....

Glaswegian signing out.

Old Mar 29th 2005, 1:03 am
Premium Member

Tiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: So long ...

Originally Posted by Glaswegian
It's time to go.

For those of you who have done their research, learned lessons form the forum and at least think they know what they're doing, I wish you the best of luck.

For the whiners, dreamers, drunks and perpetually confused amongst you, I dearly hope that God will take of you when you land, because I'm very concerned that you can't do it by yourselves.

Whatever ....

Glaswegian signing out.
I have just sent you a PM - now I come back on here and see this!!!!!!! What is going on????
Old Mar 29th 2005, 1:08 am
whm
Forum Regular

whm has a brilliant futurewhm has a brilliant futurewhm has a brilliant futurewhm has a brilliant futurewhm has a brilliant futurewhm has a brilliant futurewhm has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Tiaribbon
I have just sent you a PM - now I come back on here and see this!!!!!!! What is going on????
Second that. What IS going on???

whm
Old Mar 29th 2005, 1:56 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by whm
Second that. What IS going on???

whm

Come on....I would have thought you'd have more backbone then to let a few stupid morons chase you away!!!!!!!
Old Mar 29th 2005, 1:58 am
Premium Member

Tiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by willmore
Come on....I would have thought you'd have more backbone then to let a few stupid morons chase you away!!!!!!!
Who are the morons? I haven't been on here a whole lot recently so am not up to speed on what is irking Glas.
Old Mar 29th 2005, 3:13 am
BE Forum Addict

Purley has a reputation beyond reputePurley has a reputation beyond reputePurley has a reputation beyond reputePurley has a reputation beyond reputePurley has a reputation beyond reputePurley has a reputation beyond reputePurley has a reputation beyond reputePurley has a reputation beyond reputePurley has a reputation beyond reputePurley has a reputation beyond reputePurley has a reputation beyond repute

I dunno what he is upset about. He disappeared for a while once before so let's hope he comes back again this time.

Old Mar 29th 2005, 5:04 am
Gone Walkabout

Scouse is just really niceScouse is just really niceScouse is just really niceScouse is just really niceScouse is just really niceScouse is just really niceScouse is just really niceScouse is just really niceScouse is just really niceScouse is just really nice

It's time to go.

Whatever ....

Glaswegian signing out.
Perhaps you'll feel better in the morning
Old Mar 29th 2005, 8:23 am
BE Enthusiast

owen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to behold

It's time to go.

Whatever ....

Glaswegian signing out.
Well Glas thanks for the interesting posts, I know you're getting your stuff sorted out and I wish you a long happy canadian life. Maybe look on us now and then to see how we're getting on.
Old Mar 29th 2005, 8:24 am
BE Enthusiast

hawkeye is a name known to allhawkeye is a name known to allhawkeye is a name known to allhawkeye is a name known to allhawkeye is a name known to allhawkeye is a name known to allhawkeye is a name known to allhawkeye is a name known to allhawkeye is a name known to allhawkeye is a name known to allhawkeye is a name known to all

It's time to go.

Whatever ....

Glaswegian signing out.
Thanks for all you're help and advice, take care and hope to see you on the flip side
Old Mar 29th 2005, 8:33 am
Curiously Wise

Jingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond repute

It's time to go.

Whatever ....

Glaswegian signing out.
Thanks Glaswegian - I haven't posted much but have appreciated reading (most of ) your advice and thoughts about Canada. Best of luck to you and your family. Jen
Old Mar 29th 2005, 8:38 am
BE Forum Addict

Craftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond repute

I have pm'd you. Don't go!

Michelle
Old Mar 29th 2005, 8:42 am

hot wasabi peas is an unknown quantity at this point

It's time to go.

Whatever ....

Glaswegian signing out.
This report just in... live from Glaswegian's front garden:
Attached Thumbnails So long ...-sickofwinter.jpeg  
Old Mar 29th 2005, 8:45 am

hot wasabi peas is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by hot wasabi peas
This report just in... live from Glaswegian's front garden:
Someone needs a cheap flight to Mexico.
Old Mar 29th 2005, 8:52 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Biiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hot wasabi peas
Someone needs a cheap flight to Mexico.
Or the joy of discovering you can put people on "ignore" in this forum
Old Mar 29th 2005, 10:05 am
The Green Engine

SirTainly is a glorious beacon of lightSirTainly is a glorious beacon of lightSirTainly is a glorious beacon of lightSirTainly is a glorious beacon of lightSirTainly is a glorious beacon of lightSirTainly is a glorious beacon of lightSirTainly is a glorious beacon of lightSirTainly is a glorious beacon of lightSirTainly is a glorious beacon of lightSirTainly is a glorious beacon of lightSirTainly is a glorious beacon of light

Sorry to see you go, but thanks for all the help and advice,

Simon

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.