British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Canada (https://britishexpats.com/forum/canada-56/)
-   -   So long ... (https://britishexpats.com/forum/canada-56/so-long-292961/)

Glaswegian Mar 29th 2005 12:56 am

So long ...

It's time to go.

For those of you who have done their research, learned lessons form the forum and at least think they know what they're doing, I wish you the best of luck.

For the whiners, dreamers, drunks and perpetually confused amongst you, I dearly hope that God will take of you when you land, because I'm very concerned that you can't do it by yourselves.

Whatever ....

Glaswegian signing out.

Tiaribbon Mar 29th 2005 1:03 am

Re: So long ...

Originally Posted by Glaswegian
It's time to go.

For those of you who have done their research, learned lessons form the forum and at least think they know what they're doing, I wish you the best of luck.

For the whiners, dreamers, drunks and perpetually confused amongst you, I dearly hope that God will take of you when you land, because I'm very concerned that you can't do it by yourselves.

Whatever ....

Glaswegian signing out.

I have just sent you a PM - now I come back on here and see this!!!!!!! What is going on????

whm Mar 29th 2005 1:08 am

Originally Posted by Tiaribbon
I have just sent you a PM - now I come back on here and see this!!!!!!! What is going on????

Second that. What IS going on???

whm

willmore Mar 29th 2005 1:56 am

Originally Posted by whm
Second that. What IS going on???

whm

Come on....I would have thought you'd have more backbone then to let a few stupid morons chase you away!!!!!!! ;)

Tiaribbon Mar 29th 2005 1:58 am

Originally Posted by willmore
Come on....I would have thought you'd have more backbone then to let a few stupid morons chase you away!!!!!!! ;)

Who are the morons? I haven't been on here a whole lot recently so am not up to speed on what is irking Glas.

Purley Mar 29th 2005 3:13 am

I dunno what he is upset about. He disappeared for a while once before so let's hope he comes back again this time.

:confused:

Scouse Mar 29th 2005 5:04 am

It's time to go.

Whatever ....

Glaswegian signing out.

Perhaps you'll feel better in the morning :beer: :beer: :beer:

owen Mar 29th 2005 8:23 am

It's time to go.

Whatever ....

Glaswegian signing out.

Well Glas thanks for the interesting posts, I know you're getting your stuff sorted out and I wish you a long happy canadian life. Maybe look on us now and then to see how we're getting on.

hawkeye Mar 29th 2005 8:24 am

It's time to go.

Whatever ....

Glaswegian signing out.

Thanks for all you're help and advice, take care and hope to see you on the flip side ;)

Jingle Mar 29th 2005 8:33 am

It's time to go.

Whatever ....

Glaswegian signing out.

Thanks Glaswegian - I haven't posted much but have appreciated reading (most of :) ) your advice and thoughts about Canada. Best of luck to you and your family. Jen :)

Craftybanshee Mar 29th 2005 8:38 am

I have pm'd you. Don't go!

Michelle

hot wasabi peas Mar 29th 2005 8:42 am

1 Attachment(s)

It's time to go.

Whatever ....

Glaswegian signing out.

This report just in... live from Glaswegian's front garden:

hot wasabi peas Mar 29th 2005 8:45 am

Originally Posted by hot wasabi peas
This report just in... live from Glaswegian's front garden:

Someone needs a cheap flight to Mexico. :)

Biiiiink Mar 29th 2005 8:52 am

Originally Posted by hot wasabi peas
Someone needs a cheap flight to Mexico. :)

Or the joy of discovering you can put people on "ignore" in this forum :D

SirTainly Mar 29th 2005 10:05 am

Sorry to see you go, but thanks for all the help and advice,

Simon