So long ...

Old Mar 29th 2005, 11:38 am
BE Enthusiast

Woodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: So long ...

Originally Posted by Glaswegian
It's time to go.

For those of you who have done their research, learned lessons form the forum and at least think they know what they're doing, I wish you the best of luck.

For the whiners, dreamers, drunks and perpetually confused amongst you, I dearly hope that God will take of you when you land, because I'm very concerned that you can't do it by yourselves.

Whatever ....

Glaswegian signing out.
Hi,
I have been reading the messages on here for months now but have only just joined.

These forums have been an invaluable source of info to me and my family.
I have always respected what you (and a number of other regulars) have posted.

I really hope you will reconsider your decision. Take a break, computers can take over your life if you let them, but please come back.

Thanks for all your sensible insights.

Teen.
Old Mar 29th 2005, 12:16 pm
Moved from Chester UK

IckleHelen is just really niceIckleHelen is just really niceIckleHelen is just really niceIckleHelen is just really niceIckleHelen is just really niceIckleHelen is just really niceIckleHelen is just really niceIckleHelen is just really niceIckleHelen is just really niceIckleHelen is just really nice

Just to add my name to the list of many whom you have helped with your advice.

Thanks for your help!

Helen
Old Mar 29th 2005, 12:49 pm
ModerĪ±tor Emeritus

iaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Glas family, I know what you mean, the forum has been a downer recently, and spring is upon us, so better things to do all around.(not to mention work). I'll be a less frequent visitor here too...there is only so many times you can explain the same old crap over and over. Come back from time to time (I remember thinking you were a moaner once...before things started to fall in place ).

Take care, and good luck!

Iain
Old Mar 29th 2005, 3:19 pm
Forum Regular

prodigyking will become famous soon enough

And again, don't let the door hit you on your arse on the way out!
Old Mar 29th 2005, 3:55 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by prodigyking
And again, don't let the door hit you on your arse on the way out!
Are they still allowing you to walk free in Montreal? I was sure you'd be in jail or dead by now.....oh well, ever hopeful!!!!!
Old Mar 29th 2005, 4:34 pm
Forum Regular

poeticjustice is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by willmore
Are they still allowing you to walk free in Montreal? I was sure you'd be in jail or dead by now.....oh well, ever hopeful!!!!!
I agree with you! And I think Glaswegian has so much knowledge, sense and class maybe that is why jealousy runs ramped in Montreal! Lol!!!
Old Mar 29th 2005, 4:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

stepnek has a reputation beyond reputestepnek has a reputation beyond reputestepnek has a reputation beyond reputestepnek has a reputation beyond reputestepnek has a reputation beyond reputestepnek has a reputation beyond reputestepnek has a reputation beyond reputestepnek has a reputation beyond reputestepnek has a reputation beyond reputestepnek has a reputation beyond reputestepnek has a reputation beyond repute

By announcing his departure it might also be Glaswegian's attempt to give up on the curse that is the addictiveness of this place. I contribute rarely but find myself checking back daily and I'm not really sure why!

Does this mean we won't hear from Mrs G either?