Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

So how's the weather with you today?

So how's the weather with you today?

Old Apr 8th 2007, 12:12 pm
Scottish Canuck

Cookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond repute
Default So how's the weather with you today?

Merry Christmas......
Oooops sorry....... should have said.......

Happy Easter Sunday from Nova Scotia
Attached Thumbnails So how's the weather with you today?-img_1930.jpg   So how's the weather with you today?-img_1932.jpg  
Old Apr 8th 2007, 1:58 pm
Forum Regular

monique has much to be proud ofmonique has much to be proud ofmonique has much to be proud ofmonique has much to be proud ofmonique has much to be proud ofmonique has much to be proud ofmonique has much to be proud ofmonique has much to be proud ofmonique has much to be proud ofmonique has much to be proud ofmonique has much to be proud of
Default Re: So how's the weather with you today?

Happy Easter to you too!!!. It does not look as white over here, but TO did have snow the last couple of days also.

Enjoy Springtime!!!.
Old Apr 8th 2007, 2:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

SAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond repute

22 degrees and sunny in Hampshire today. Got to fly back into the snow tomorrow!

Originally Posted by Yes-can-do
Merry Christmas......
Oooops sorry....... should have said.......

Happy Easter Sunday from Nova Scotia
Old Apr 8th 2007, 2:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

Arris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond repute

It's really warm & sunny here, sat in the garden drinking wine & beer - hubby even has his shirt off it's that warm

I'll just pour myself another while we wait for our friends to come round for our first BBQ of the year

Cheers everyone,

Arris
Old Apr 8th 2007, 2:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

Tuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SAW 04
22 degrees and sunny in Hampshire today. Got to fly back into the snow tomorrow!
I'll start snowblowing the runway!
Old Apr 8th 2007, 3:30 pm
Slightly Canadian

Atlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond repute

Mrs AX arrived in Beaverbank last night having driven/taken the ferry from St. John's. She rang last night to advise that they were being walloped by lots of snow, apparently the most that the locals have seen all winter!

Back here in the Rock its windy and wet. In fact it's entirely miserable, I think I'd prefer the snow!
Old Apr 8th 2007, 3:32 pm
little snowy owl

Alberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond repute

Right now the deck thermometer says 22 degrees outdoors, and the snow is vanishing like defrosting a freeezer with a hair-dryer!

(don't know if you ever tried that)

ps I have a burned nose from skiing yesterday ..... one girl was snow-boarding in her bikini!!
Old Apr 8th 2007, 3:37 pm

Steve_P is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Morwenna
Right now the deck thermometer says 22 degrees outdoors, and the snow is vanishing like defrosting a freeezer with a hair-dryer!

(don't know if you ever tried that)

ps I have a burned nose from skiing yesterday ..... one girl was snow-boarding in her bikini!!

Sunny but only 0C down here in Dalhousie.

Not much melting going on here.

However it is nice to see the sun again after six whole days of overcast.
Old Apr 8th 2007, 3:42 pm
little snowy owl

Alberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Steve_P
Sunny but only 0C down here in Dalhousie.

Not much melting going on here.

However it is nice to see the sun again after six whole days of overcast.
LOL I'm only a few blocks away from you! .... my thermometer is in the sun though
Old Apr 8th 2007, 4:02 pm
Assimilated Pauper

dbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond repute

It's still winter. I'm no longer keen on winter.
Attached Thumbnails So how's the weather with you today?-picture-088.jpg   So how's the weather with you today?-picture-089.jpg  
Old Apr 8th 2007, 4:17 pm
Lotus-eater

Rich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dbd33
It's still winter. I'm no longer keen on winter.
Head west, young man. Basking in 20+ degrees here this weekend, truly superb. Shorts and typical dose of Brit-sunburn already.

Summer

Rich.
Old Apr 8th 2007, 4:40 pm
Forum Regular

mels123 is a glorious beacon of lightmels123 is a glorious beacon of lightmels123 is a glorious beacon of lightmels123 is a glorious beacon of lightmels123 is a glorious beacon of lightmels123 is a glorious beacon of lightmels123 is a glorious beacon of lightmels123 is a glorious beacon of lightmels123 is a glorious beacon of lightmels123 is a glorious beacon of lightmels123 is a glorious beacon of light

Back to the rain here today in Vancouver

It has been beautiful and sunny for the past few days, shorts and t-shirt weather, but more sun is on the way for next week
Old Apr 8th 2007, 6:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

Craftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond repute

It's still beautiful here in the SW of the UK. I've spent 3 days out in the garden now, catching up with pruning and weeding etc......
Old Apr 8th 2007, 7:50 pm

Steve_P is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Morwenna
LOL I'm only a few blocks away from you! .... my thermometer is in the sun though
According to the weather office it's 8C and sunny at the airport where I've just come from but it's 11C at our house right now.