Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

So hands up who's in Calgary?

So hands up who's in Calgary?

Old Dec 21st 2006, 1:51 am
BE Forum Addict

Mountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: So hands up who's in Calgary?

Originally Posted by Davie McCaig
Hi there I am also in Calgary at this time and would be interested in meeting others

Dave

Excellent the more the merrier

Most likely location will be the Kensington Pub in Kensington. Then a maybe some posh pizza at the Italian over the road, but we will see how it goes.

I will confirm this with another thread after Christmas.
Old Dec 21st 2006, 1:55 am
Forum Regular

Scotty1972 will become famous soon enoughScotty1972 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by smelly
Excellent the more the merrier

Most likely location will be the Kensington Pub in Kensington. Then a maybe some posh pizza at the Italian over the road, but we will see how it goes.

I will confirm this with another thread after Christmas.
Went there last night, thought it was good, even though the red wine was pricey

Rgds Scotty
Old Dec 21st 2006, 1:56 am
BE Forum Addict

Mountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond repute

Just keep this in your minds.............

Friday 26th Jan
Old Dec 21st 2006, 2:00 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Scotty1972
Went there last night, thought it was good, even though the red wine was pricey

Rgds Scotty
The Italian next to the Irish bar ? Opposite Jugo Juice?
Old Dec 21st 2006, 3:46 am
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

The Italian next to the Irish bar ? Opposite Jugo Juice?
COUNT ME IN
Old Dec 29th 2006, 5:25 pm
Forum Regular

Davie McCaig will become famous soon enough

Just wanted to know what is happening with the meet up.....Still on for 26th Jan....Where and What time?

Dave
Old Dec 29th 2006, 11:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

Cool Re: So hands up who's in Calgary?

Still on Friday 26th

Kensington Pub, Kensington.
207 10th St SW
Calgary, AB
T2N1W2 .

6.30-7.00pm I will get there earlier and try and take over a table.

Then maybe a bit later depending on how we feel, could do posh pizza over the road.

Um......just thought, how are you going to know its me, well I will be the smelly one . Either that or I will tell the waitresses to point you in the right direction. Failing that I will be the blondy at the bar.
Old Dec 30th 2006, 2:47 pm
Forum Regular

Davie McCaig will become famous soon enough

why not reserve a table under " Britishexpats" and that way we can ask waiter/ess to point us in the right direction

Dave
Old Dec 30th 2006, 8:22 pm
Forum Regular

MrGreen has much to be proud ofMrGreen has much to be proud ofMrGreen has much to be proud ofMrGreen has much to be proud ofMrGreen has much to be proud ofMrGreen has much to be proud ofMrGreen has much to be proud ofMrGreen has much to be proud ofMrGreen has much to be proud ofMrGreen has much to be proud ofMrGreen has much to be proud of

The Kensington Pub's one of our newly adopted locals anyway so my wife and me might be up for this too. Haven't spoken to any fellow brits since we arrived here!
Old Jan 2nd 2007, 1:17 am
BE Forum Addict

I got the address of the Kensington pub a bit wrong, which is really stupid cause I used to live there, (must be my insomnia).

So here goes second attempt

Kensington Pub is in the NW, and it's on 10A Street.

It is on the corner of 10a street and Kensington Road which is a block west of 10th street.

Thanks Judy
Old Jan 4th 2007, 2:07 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by llw03c
i'm in calgary,
me too.
Old Jan 4th 2007, 5:15 pm
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

me too.
You Parent Free yet?
Old Jan 4th 2007, 5:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
You Parent Free yet?
Almost parent free............. 3pm today
Old Jan 4th 2007, 5:20 pm
Banned

Almost parent free............. 3pm today

LOL

Breaking out the Champagne?
Is the OH still in Possession of all his Faculties?
Old Jan 4th 2007, 5:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
LOL

Breaking out the Champagne?
exhausted ...............(insomnia) try and get some sleep more like

Is the OH still in Possession of all his Faculties?[/QUOTE]

eh?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.