Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

So hands up who's in Calgary?

So hands up who's in Calgary?

Old Dec 11th 2006, 3:09 am
Just Joined

llw03c is a name known to allllw03c is a name known to allllw03c is a name known to allllw03c is a name known to allllw03c is a name known to allllw03c is a name known to allllw03c is a name known to allllw03c is a name known to allllw03c is a name known to allllw03c is a name known to allllw03c is a name known to all
Default Re: So hands up who's in Calgary?

i'm in calgary,
Old Dec 11th 2006, 8:42 am
Forum Regular

angelic_fruitcake is just really niceangelic_fruitcake is just really niceangelic_fruitcake is just really niceangelic_fruitcake is just really niceangelic_fruitcake is just really niceangelic_fruitcake is just really niceangelic_fruitcake is just really niceangelic_fruitcake is just really niceangelic_fruitcake is just really nice

Originally Posted by llw03c
i'm in calgary,
Shall we arrange a meet up in Calgary NEXT Christmas? We should be there by then, if all goes according to cunning plan....
Old Dec 12th 2006, 3:38 am
Just Joined

jon2211 will become famous soon enoughjon2211 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by smelly
I really should just give up honestly!!!!!

Are there an Calgarian's out there that fancy a meet up???
Yep,

give us a date and time and place, A!
Old Dec 12th 2006, 4:34 am
Banned

Helen Parnell has much to be proud ofHelen Parnell has much to be proud ofHelen Parnell has much to be proud ofHelen Parnell has much to be proud ofHelen Parnell has much to be proud ofHelen Parnell has much to be proud ofHelen Parnell has much to be proud ofHelen Parnell has much to be proud ofHelen Parnell has much to be proud ofHelen Parnell has much to be proud ofHelen Parnell has much to be proud of

Count me in, just pass on the details of where and when

Helen
Old Dec 12th 2006, 1:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

Mountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond repute

How about Friday 26th Jan ?

Some where down town or Kensington even?

Old Dec 12th 2006, 6:21 pm
Banned

Beaverquest is a splendid one to beholdBeaverquest is a splendid one to beholdBeaverquest is a splendid one to beholdBeaverquest is a splendid one to beholdBeaverquest is a splendid one to beholdBeaverquest is a splendid one to beholdBeaverquest is a splendid one to beholdBeaverquest is a splendid one to beholdBeaverquest is a splendid one to beholdBeaverquest is a splendid one to beholdBeaverquest is a splendid one to behold

i may have a window of opportunity after finishing my "Shades of Nova Scotia" 2007 Calendar
Old Dec 12th 2006, 7:46 pm
Forum Regular

Jo Monaghan is just really niceJo Monaghan is just really niceJo Monaghan is just really niceJo Monaghan is just really niceJo Monaghan is just really niceJo Monaghan is just really niceJo Monaghan is just really niceJo Monaghan is just really niceJo Monaghan is just really niceJo Monaghan is just really niceJo Monaghan is just really nice

[QUOTE=smelly]How about Friday 26th Jan ?

26th in the diary! Just let us know venue
Old Dec 13th 2006, 4:12 am
Forum Regular

Adrian7 is an unknown quantity at this point

Count me in also. I am in Calgary SW.
Old Dec 13th 2006, 1:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

Mountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond repute

Great so we have a few definite maybes .

Anymore?

So far I have

Steve and Tanya
Jo Monaghan
IIw03C (Think thats right)
John2211
Helen Parnell
Beaverquest
Adrian 7

I was thinking centrally would probably be best, as people coming from North to South. We have plenty of planning time anyway.
Old Dec 13th 2006, 9:19 pm
GO FLAMES GO!!!!

Steve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to behold

Anymore?

So far I have

Steve and Tanya
Jo Monaghan
John2211
Helen Parnell
Beaverquest
Adrian 7

I was thinking centrally would probably be best, as people coming from North to South. We have plenty of planning time anyway.
Hi Mel

Looks like it will just be Steve as I am in the UK then, going back to celebrate my Birthday with my mates there.
Old Dec 13th 2006, 11:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Steve&Tanya
Looks like it will just be Steve as I am in the UK then, going back to celebrate my Birthday with my mates there.

Have a great birthday Tanya!
Old Dec 14th 2006, 1:13 am
Forum Regular

Scotty1972 will become famous soon enoughScotty1972 will become famous soon enough

Anymore?

So far I have

Steve and Tanya
Jo Monaghan
John2211
Helen Parnell
Beaverquest
Adrian 7

We would love to come as well

Scotty 1972
Old Dec 14th 2006, 3:42 pm
GO FLAMES GO!!!!

Steve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to behold

Have a great birthday Tanya!
Hi Mel

Thanks for that I am sure I will. My mates wont have seen me for 10 months by the time I am back. We spent many a Saturday night out painting the town red when I was living there so lots of lost time to make up for

Hope the meet up goes well. Make sure you plan the next one whilest you are altogether as I would love to see you all too.
Old Dec 20th 2006, 9:54 pm
Forum Regular

Davie McCaig will become famous soon enough

Hi there I am also in Calgary at this time and would be interested in meeting others

Dave
Old Dec 20th 2006, 9:58 pm
Forum Regular

Scotty1972 will become famous soon enoughScotty1972 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Davie McCaig
Hi there I am also in Calgary at this time and would be interested in meeting others

Dave

It should be a good night then

rgds scotty 1972

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.