Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

And so begins our adventure.... FINALLY !!

And so begins our adventure.... FINALLY !!

Old Apr 10th 2012, 2:43 am
Forum Regular

scotspark will become famous soon enoughscotspark will become famous soon enough
Default And so begins our adventure.... FINALLY !!

Well that's it my bags are packed , goodbyes said , tears shed only one more thing left to do get on that plane and start my new life in Canada !

Canada had always been a place I've been interested in but to be honest I never thought I had it in me to make such a massive move , but after meeting the most amazing Canadian girl on a short flight home from a trip to Belfast that all began to change ! Shortly after I was on another flight this time to Toronto to see her and since then I've known it's the place I want to be ! It's been nearly 18 months and 5 trips all in both ways and now FINALLY it's time for me to make the biggest and best move of my life !!

It's been a struggle at times but I know that it will be worth all we been through to get to this point and if it wasn't for this site helping me through it don't really know where I'd be right now thanks to all the advice and help everyone given me directly and indirectly . It really has made a huge difference
Old Apr 10th 2012, 3:15 am
BE Enthusiast

TheBear has a reputation beyond reputeTheBear has a reputation beyond reputeTheBear has a reputation beyond reputeTheBear has a reputation beyond reputeTheBear has a reputation beyond reputeTheBear has a reputation beyond reputeTheBear has a reputation beyond reputeTheBear has a reputation beyond reputeTheBear has a reputation beyond reputeTheBear has a reputation beyond reputeTheBear has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: And so begins our adventure.... FINALLY !!

Originally Posted by scotspark
Well that's it my bags are packed , goodbyes said , tears shed only one more thing left to do get on that plane and start my new life in Canada !

Canada had always been a place I've been interested in but to be honest I never thought I had it in me to make such a massive move , but after meeting the most amazing Canadian girl on a short flight home from a trip to Belfast that all began to change ! Shortly after I was on another flight this time to Toronto to see her and since then I've known it's the place I want to be ! It's been nearly 18 months and 5 trips all in both ways and now FINALLY it's time for me to make the biggest and best move of my life !!

It's been a struggle at times but I know that it will be worth all we been through to get to this point and if it wasn't for this site helping me through it don't really know where I'd be right now thanks to all the advice and help everyone given me directly and indirectly . It really has made a huge difference
Good luck. I came out 9 months ago and am loving it. It's different here...embrace the differences, be prepared to get frustrated, and take up winter sports. I was back in the UK for a second time last weekend and for a second time couldn't wait to leave the place. Canada is place of opportunities, and if you adopt a positive attitude, you will be happy you came here.
Old Apr 10th 2012, 4:02 am
BE Forum Addict

Geordie Lass has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie Lass has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie Lass has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie Lass has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie Lass has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie Lass has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie Lass has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie Lass has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie Lass has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie Lass has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie Lass has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scotspark

Good luck and ENJOY!
Old Apr 10th 2012, 8:22 am
Account Closed

Dave n Ailsa is an unknown quantity at this point

Fantastic!

Wishing you all the best.
Old Apr 10th 2012, 9:59 am
Forum Regular

bryandd is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrats and good luck to you, hope that you enjoy Canadian life to the fullest.
Old Apr 10th 2012, 11:29 am
Done!

engineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to behold

Good luck!
Old Apr 10th 2012, 12:07 pm

TheThornes has a reputation beyond reputeTheThornes has a reputation beyond reputeTheThornes has a reputation beyond reputeTheThornes has a reputation beyond reputeTheThornes has a reputation beyond reputeTheThornes has a reputation beyond reputeTheThornes has a reputation beyond reputeTheThornes has a reputation beyond reputeTheThornes has a reputation beyond reputeTheThornes has a reputation beyond reputeTheThornes has a reputation beyond repute

Wishing you all the best with your "new life". I hope it is everything you wish for and more!!