squarepants

Default Re: Sky TV and Premiership Football

Oi.....only mrs squarepants is allowed to call me that

Originally Posted by liftman
Reel me in Big boy....

Old Sep 14th 2004, 11:35 am
squarepants

Champions league football, some nice results today eh !

www7.soccerstand.com

Old Sep 14th 2004, 7:39 pm
Just Joined

Brad Weinstein is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah, the Chelsea game was good, Drogba looks as though he'll be keeping his place in the team! Arsenal weren't up to much though, they always seem to get a bit nervous in the Champions League.

Originally Posted by squarepants
Champions league football, some nice results today eh !

www7.soccerstand.com
Old Sep 15th 2004, 10:53 am
Forum Regular

Fogmyst will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Mapboy
Regarding footie, if you subscribe to Fox Sports World (about $4/month), you will get one (sometimes two) live Sunday games also.
Thankyou Brad for asking that, cos I was also wondering how I could keep up with the Footie, Especially the best London team in the world Spurs.

And thanks to Iaink and Mapboy, for providing the channels, I will make sure that they are included in our Digital TV package.

Cheers!!
Old Sep 15th 2004, 11:01 am
squarepants

They are so good, Sol Campell had to jump sheep, to the REAL LONDON CLUB Can't wait to see what Chelski are going to do to them over the weekend, that drogba is going to be a handful, he just needs to stay away from the crowd.

Originally Posted by Fogmyst
Thankyou Brad for asking that, cos I was also wondering how I could keep up with the Footie, Especially the best London team in the world Spurs.

And thanks to Iaink and Mapboy, for providing the channels, I will make sure that they are included in our Digital TV package.

Cheers!!

Old Sep 15th 2004, 11:10 am
Forum Regular

Fogmyst will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by squarepants
They are so good, Sol Campell had to jump sheep, to the REAL LONDON CLUB Can't wait to see what Chelski are going to do to them over the weekend, that drogba is going to be a handful, he just needs to stay away from the crowd.

Chelsea will be slaughtered, we have the new No. 1 England Keeper now, + the new No. 1 England Striker Now. Mr Defoe, will teach Chelsea a lesson in football, as for Arsenal, I have a few of their players in my Fantasy Football team, so I don't mind them doing well, as long they lose to Spurs.

Probably a silly question but I will ask it, How do you get a picture on the side under your name?
Old Sep 15th 2004, 11:18 am
squarepants

It's magic really, I expect that question from a tottenham fan What did you do, just jump in like your club without looking?

Look above this thread, on the tool bar, click on "my profile", and you can upload your AVATAR ( size matters though, 65x65 pixels, is what is allowed )

Chelsea will be slaughtered, we have the new No. 1 England Keeper now, + the new No. 1 England Striker Now. Mr Defoe, will teach Chelsea a lesson in football, as for Arsenal, I have a few of their players in my Fantasy Football team, so I don't mind them doing well, as long they lose to Spurs.

Probably a silly question but I will ask it, How do you get a picture on the side under your name?

Old Sep 16th 2004, 9:27 am
squarepants

congratulations to Newcastle, millwall, middlesborough, and hearts in europe today. Glaswegian....what happen then to rangers, and where is that your other sidekick that was going on about rangers yesterday?

Old Sep 16th 2004, 9:37 pm
Just Joined

Brad Weinstein is an unknown quantity at this point

Slaughtered!! hahaha!! All the Tottenham fans are getting cheeky because they have Defoe, he is quality though and I am glad he is playing for England! Still once Southampton get Clive Woodward in as manager we will be top of the league!!

Are you in the Sun Dreamteam?? I wish I had defoe, I guess Drogba and Cisse will have to do!

Old Sep 17th 2004, 8:50 am
squarepants

Clive Woodward as southampton manager? I guess he will get them playing RUGBY that they need to stay in the premiership What is Le Nose-ier up to these days, don't tell me he has got in TV like Wrighty?

Originally Posted by Brad Weinstein
Slaughtered!! hahaha!! All the Tottenham fans are getting cheeky because they have Defoe, he is quality though and I am glad he is playing for England! Still once Southampton get Clive Woodward in as manager we will be top of the league!!

Are you in the Sun Dreamteam?? I wish I had defoe, I guess Drogba and Cisse will have to do!