Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Shipping to the USA and Pick UP

Shipping to the USA and Pick UP

Old Nov 26th 2011, 1:05 am
Forum Regular

keznjj has much to be proud ofkeznjj has much to be proud ofkeznjj has much to be proud ofkeznjj has much to be proud ofkeznjj has much to be proud ofkeznjj has much to be proud ofkeznjj has much to be proud ofkeznjj has much to be proud ofkeznjj has much to be proud ofkeznjj has much to be proud ofkeznjj has much to be proud of
Default Shipping to the USA and Pick UP

Just wondering if anyone has an address of a warehouse in Buffalo that I could get things shipped to from USA.
I want to buy a couple of items but the site I am on will not ship to Canada so was wondering if anyone knew the address of the warehouse on the boarder that accepts packages at a cost and you just go and pick them up.
I have heard about it but cannot remember the address or details
Would really appreciate your help on this
Thanks in advance..
Old Nov 26th 2011, 1:47 am

Aviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Shipping to the USA and Pick UP

This what you are looking for? Presumably you mean shipping from US to Canada, pick up at the border and self import?
http://www.sgsmailboxes.com/index.html

Last edited by Aviator; Nov 26th 2011 at 1:49 am.
Old Nov 26th 2011, 2:31 am
Forum Regular

keznjj has much to be proud ofkeznjj has much to be proud ofkeznjj has much to be proud ofkeznjj has much to be proud ofkeznjj has much to be proud ofkeznjj has much to be proud ofkeznjj has much to be proud ofkeznjj has much to be proud ofkeznjj has much to be proud ofkeznjj has much to be proud ofkeznjj has much to be proud of

Exactly, thanks so much what a headache trying to figure this out. Huge appreciation for your reply
Old Nov 26th 2011, 2:35 am
G77
BE Forum Addict

G77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by keznjj
Exactly, thanks so much what a headache trying to figure this out. Huge appreciation for your reply
https://www.kinek.com/