Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Shipping Address - Help!

Shipping Address - Help!

Old Apr 21st 2011, 9:48 pm
Just Joined

Laura_Wilson is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Shipping Address - Help!

We have just received our PR visas and will be arriving in Cochrane at the end of July.

We don't know anybody but the removals company needs an address prior to shippment.

Does anyone know how I can overcome this problem

Thanks

Laura
Old Apr 21st 2011, 11:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sam-in-Okotoks has much to be proud ofSam-in-Okotoks has much to be proud ofSam-in-Okotoks has much to be proud ofSam-in-Okotoks has much to be proud ofSam-in-Okotoks has much to be proud ofSam-in-Okotoks has much to be proud ofSam-in-Okotoks has much to be proud ofSam-in-Okotoks has much to be proud ofSam-in-Okotoks has much to be proud ofSam-in-Okotoks has much to be proud ofSam-in-Okotoks has much to be proud of
Default Re: Shipping Address - Help!

Hi Laura,
Use one of the links in my profile and send me an email, I will be able to help.
Sam
Old Apr 22nd 2011, 2:20 am
BE Enthusiast

LucyLovelock is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey Laura,
Just sent you a msg, would also be happy to help if I can!
Lu
Old Apr 22nd 2011, 2:29 am

TheThornes has a reputation beyond reputeTheThornes has a reputation beyond reputeTheThornes has a reputation beyond reputeTheThornes has a reputation beyond reputeTheThornes has a reputation beyond reputeTheThornes has a reputation beyond reputeTheThornes has a reputation beyond reputeTheThornes has a reputation beyond reputeTheThornes has a reputation beyond reputeTheThornes has a reputation beyond reputeTheThornes has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Laura_Wilson
We have just received our PR visas and will be arriving in Cochrane at the end of July.

We don't know anybody but the removals company needs an address prior to shippment.

Does anyone know how I can overcome this problem

Thanks

Laura
Hello Laura. A little premature I know, but "welcome to Cochrane"! We've lived here for about two and a half years now and love it!

We didn't have a permanent address to come to when we moved over. We were initially in temporary accommodation when we first arrived; for about 6 weeks. That was the address we gave to our removals company, even though we knew (as did the removals company) that this was not an address our stuff would ever be delivered to. Our stuff was held in storage in Calgary until we moved into our house. Once we knew where we were going to move to, we just updated the address details with our removals company.

Well, if you want a friendly "face" to chat to in Cochrane, don't hesitate to get in touch.

Regards.