Reload this Page >

See Ya Canada!

Wikiposts

See Ya Canada!

Old Jun 1st 2011, 11:17 am
Forum Regular

ladylord is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: See Ya Canada!

Was lovely to meet you, and will keep you posted of progress. Safe journey.
Old Jun 1st 2011, 11:56 am
"In cruce vincam"

rivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ducktastic
Well folks today we leave Canada to head back to the UK, thanks for all the laughs and advice from this forum, from now on I will be contributing UK side!
Cheers
The Duck.
Piddling down on Vancouver Island - AGAIN - I hope you have better weather wherever in the UK you're going.

Good luck!
Old Jun 1st 2011, 11:58 am
Purpe80 in another life..

Clematis has a reputation beyond reputeClematis has a reputation beyond reputeClematis has a reputation beyond reputeClematis has a reputation beyond reputeClematis has a reputation beyond reputeClematis has a reputation beyond reputeClematis has a reputation beyond reputeClematis has a reputation beyond reputeClematis has a reputation beyond reputeClematis has a reputation beyond reputeClematis has a reputation beyond repute

Well folks today we leave Canada to head back to the UK, thanks for all the laughs and advice from this forum, from now on I will be contributing UK side!
Cheers
The Duck.
Sorry to hear that, good luck back in the UK.....
Old Jun 1st 2011, 1:49 pm
half a century

The4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond repute

Well I got to go out on the piss with ya -and you were good enough for a 2nd time - even with Ladylord providing the entertainment
Old Jun 1st 2011, 3:01 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by The4BellsLondon
Well I got to go out on the piss with ya -and you were good enough for a 2nd time - even with Ladylord providing the entertainment
$150 dollars of entertainment and not a drink in sight.
Old Jun 1st 2011, 3:13 pm
half a century

The4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ladylord
$150 dollars of entertainment and not a drink in sight.
yeah but it was bloody funny in a schardenfreude kinda way - but as we all said - it could have happened to any of us xxxxx
Old Jun 1st 2011, 11:02 pm
forever blowing bubbles

arniedog has much to be proud ofarniedog has much to be proud ofarniedog has much to be proud ofarniedog has much to be proud ofarniedog has much to be proud ofarniedog has much to be proud ofarniedog has much to be proud ofarniedog has much to be proud ofarniedog has much to be proud ofarniedog has much to be proud ofarniedog has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by The4BellsLondon
yeah but it was bloody funny in a schardenfreude kinda way - but as we all said - it could have happened to any of us xxxxx
good luck duck hope all goes well back home come on bells do tell youve got us all wondering what happened now
Old Jun 2nd 2011, 1:24 am
Forum Regular

dubbed is an unknown quantity at this point

All the best back in Blighty.

Will you be back in time for Wimbledon, Pimm's and Cliff Richard?
Old Jun 2nd 2011, 7:55 am
Forum Regular

Note to self, always carry a tape measure!

Aside, thanks to 4Bells for her assistance.
Old Jun 2nd 2011, 8:23 am
BE Enthusiast

ducktastic has a reputation beyond reputeducktastic has a reputation beyond reputeducktastic has a reputation beyond reputeducktastic has a reputation beyond reputeducktastic has a reputation beyond reputeducktastic has a reputation beyond reputeducktastic has a reputation beyond reputeducktastic has a reputation beyond reputeducktastic has a reputation beyond reputeducktastic has a reputation beyond reputeducktastic has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you all so much for your well wishes.

Well here I sit in the Cotswolds on a beautiful sunny evening, jet lagged to hell, just had champagne and a curry, bliss.

Yep Oink I did fly BA, and upgraded so free booze all the way!

And Ladylord, one should never leave home without a tape measure, eh Bells?!

Fab to be back, feels good.
Old Jun 2nd 2011, 10:03 am
BE Enthusiast

Eastbound has much to be proud ofEastbound has much to be proud ofEastbound has much to be proud ofEastbound has much to be proud ofEastbound has much to be proud ofEastbound has much to be proud ofEastbound has much to be proud ofEastbound has much to be proud ofEastbound has much to be proud ofEastbound has much to be proud ofEastbound has much to be proud of

Glad you arrived back safe and sound - feeling gutted about the curry though, dont tell me you had one at the renowned Stow curry house ?
Old Jun 2nd 2011, 11:32 am
The Brit is back

Lorry1 has a reputation beyond reputeLorry1 has a reputation beyond reputeLorry1 has a reputation beyond reputeLorry1 has a reputation beyond reputeLorry1 has a reputation beyond reputeLorry1 has a reputation beyond reputeLorry1 has a reputation beyond reputeLorry1 has a reputation beyond reputeLorry1 has a reputation beyond reputeLorry1 has a reputation beyond reputeLorry1 has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=ducktastic;9406096]Thank you all so much for your well wishes.

Well here I sit in the Cotswolds on a beautiful sunny evening, jet lagged to hell, just had champagne and a curry, bliss.

Old Jun 2nd 2011, 11:35 am
Seasoned Maritimer

Tangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond repute

Old Jun 2nd 2011, 3:19 pm
Forum Regular

I bet eating that curry is torture. It for me, sitting here watching the rain once again.

Next you'll be telling us that you've been shopping at Waitrose and been to a decent department store!
Old Jun 2nd 2011, 3:48 pm
half a century

Originally Posted by arniedog
good luck duck hope all goes well back home come on bells do tell youve got us all wondering what happened now

I'll leave that to LL . . .

Originally Posted by ladylord
I bet eating that curry is torture. It for me, sitting here watching the rain once again.

Next you'll be telling us that you've been shopping at Waitrose and been to a decent department store!
OOOh Peter Jones or Harvey Nicks . . .

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.