Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Sec asseeement for nurses.

Sec asseeement for nurses.

Old Mar 21st 2009, 5:00 am
Forum Regular

pacepeter is a jewel in the roughpacepeter is a jewel in the roughpacepeter is a jewel in the roughpacepeter is a jewel in the rough
Default Sec asseeement for nurses.

has anybody done a sec assessment,i need infor on triple jump assessment plz.
Old Mar 21st 2009, 10:21 am
Forum Regular

Bainesy36 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Sec asseeement for nurses.

Hi there

I did mine at the beginning of feb in peadiatrics, it's not as scary as it sounds on the website! When are you doing it? What did you want to know, just ask away?

Sophie.x
Old May 16th 2009, 5:01 pm
April 2009

rugbymum has a reputation beyond reputerugbymum has a reputation beyond reputerugbymum has a reputation beyond reputerugbymum has a reputation beyond reputerugbymum has a reputation beyond reputerugbymum has a reputation beyond reputerugbymum has a reputation beyond reputerugbymum has a reputation beyond reputerugbymum has a reputation beyond reputerugbymum has a reputation beyond reputerugbymum has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bainesy36
Hi there

I did mine at the beginning of feb in peadiatrics, it's not as scary as it sounds on the website! When are you doing it? What did you want to know, just ask away?

Sophie.x
Hi there I have also been asked to sit SEC but only in in obstetrics & mental health, but cant find any info as to the type of questions in these areas, website gives med-surg type examples. Also cannot find info about cirriculum that the assessments are based on? can you enlighten me at all?
I have 13 years post reg experience in general adult ITU do you think I can wing it or does it need a lot of revision? Would really appreciate advice from someone who has sat the assessment - was it at kwantlen ?
regards rugbymum.
Old May 16th 2009, 7:37 pm
Forum Regular

pacepeter is a jewel in the roughpacepeter is a jewel in the roughpacepeter is a jewel in the roughpacepeter is a jewel in the rough

i revised for 3 weeks and brought all the books and borrowed some from the collage in calgary i had a full week of exams and roll play they ask you everything and they say its just an assesment but it is an exam. but i think its harder than the carna exam will be i am now waiting for results which take 3 to 5 weeks so i an still here without a job my husband is the 1 who is working, my advice is to read everything and make sure you know it, i was talking to a nurse here from the phillopines her friend failed and got sent back. you will only have 1 to 2 days if you are just doing 1 subject.
mac