The Seaside?

Old Sep 8th 2006, 9:55 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Biiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Seaside?

Originally Posted by dbd33
My kids call it a "Teva Tan".
Tanfastic!!
Old Sep 9th 2006, 3:18 am
BE Forum Addict

britishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by celine_uk
you can your feet through the water. (and its warm to in the summer)
you can your feet?? what are you bislexic LMFAO you silly cow!!! youv had too much chinese tea again havent ya? (kidding darlin see ya tommorow)

I know it isnt the same but i think that sitting on the south tip of lake ontario is as close as you can get to the ocean, I mean you cant see any land mass at teh other side!! But then again I am used to looking at the isle of sh*tty (oops meant Sheppy) from Canvey Island.
I think flying out to halifax or somewhere like that is a great idea.
Old Sep 9th 2006, 3:27 am
BE Forum Addict

britishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mr Lee
I wasn't expecting to jump in my car and within two hours be eating candy floss and wearing a kiss-me-quick hat with the smell of salt and sewage in my nostrils.
Oh my god LMFAO ROFL LMFAO im crying with laughter here sh*t that was funny, kiss me quick hats!! I miss british sarcasm, thanks lee youv brightened my day with that response.
Old Sep 9th 2006, 4:04 am
BE Enthusiast

celine_uk is a glorious beacon of lightceline_uk is a glorious beacon of lightceline_uk is a glorious beacon of lightceline_uk is a glorious beacon of lightceline_uk is a glorious beacon of lightceline_uk is a glorious beacon of lightceline_uk is a glorious beacon of lightceline_uk is a glorious beacon of lightceline_uk is a glorious beacon of lightceline_uk is a glorious beacon of lightceline_uk is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by britishvixen21
you can your feet?? what are you bislexic LMFAO you silly cow!!! youv had too much chinese tea again havent ya? (kidding darlin see ya tommorow)

I know it isnt the same but i think that sitting on the south tip of lake ontario is as close as you can get to the ocean, I mean you cant see any land mass at teh other side!! But then again I am used to looking at the isle of sh*tty (oops meant Sheppy) from Canvey Island.
I think flying out to halifax or somewhere like that is a great idea.
yep I love my Chinese tea, aunt minger bought it for me from China on her last visit, but even my Hubbie here says it doesn't even have what type of tea it is on the label hmmm I wonder?, and hey you leave Canvey island alone I remember u falling over and breaking your white stilettos and falling flat on your face on Canvey seafront years back. ahhhh how I miss Canvey island , that canvey smell from the natural gas refinery ( in pitsea not canvey), ahhh fresh air, it remind me of summer air here in toronto, ahhhhhh fresh air NOT!

p.s

i found the perfect website darlin,its made for you

http://www.5thfloorproductions.com/chplwhst.html

Last edited by celine_uk; Sep 9th 2006 at 4:08 am.
Old Sep 10th 2006, 2:49 am
I don't believe it!

grumpy has much to be proud ofgrumpy has much to be proud ofgrumpy has much to be proud ofgrumpy has much to be proud ofgrumpy has much to be proud ofgrumpy has much to be proud ofgrumpy has much to be proud ofgrumpy has much to be proud ofgrumpy has much to be proud ofgrumpy has much to be proud ofgrumpy has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Mr Lee
As for sarcasm, do the words "pots" and "kettles" mean anything to you?
No.
Old Sep 10th 2006, 4:00 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by celine_uk
yep I love my Chinese tea, aunt minger bought it for me from China on her last visit, but even my Hubbie here says it doesn't even have what type of tea it is on the label hmmm I wonder?, and hey you leave Canvey island alone I remember u falling over and breaking your white stilettos and falling flat on your face on Canvey seafront years back. ahhhh how I miss Canvey island , that canvey smell from the natural gas refinery ( in pitsea not canvey), ahhh fresh air, it remind me of summer air here in toronto, ahhhhhh fresh air NOT!

p.s

i found the perfect website darlin,its made for you

http://www.5thfloorproductions.com/chplwhst.html
Ive got a pair already darlin, i wear them with me ton of gold from Ratners when i go to the 12 quid hairdressers to get my hair bleeched ROFL
Old Sep 12th 2006, 4:46 am
BE Enthusiast

Mr Lee has a reputation beyond reputeMr Lee has a reputation beyond reputeMr Lee has a reputation beyond reputeMr Lee has a reputation beyond reputeMr Lee has a reputation beyond reputeMr Lee has a reputation beyond reputeMr Lee has a reputation beyond reputeMr Lee has a reputation beyond reputeMr Lee has a reputation beyond reputeMr Lee has a reputation beyond reputeMr Lee has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by britishvixen21
Oh my god LMFAO ROFL LMFAO im crying with laughter here sh*t that was funny, kiss me quick hats!! I miss british sarcasm, thanks lee youv brightened my day with that response.

Glad to be of service.

Skigordi - thanks for the tip. Boston is a possibility as is NC. We've got a baby so an overnight stop on the way is to be expected as well as numerous "bum-change" and feeding stops.

...For the baby of course.