Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Schools in Calgary

Wikiposts

Schools in Calgary

Old Nov 16th 2005, 3:03 am
Forum Regular

Toaris has a brilliant futureToaris has a brilliant futureToaris has a brilliant futureToaris has a brilliant futureToaris has a brilliant futureToaris has a brilliant future
Default Schools in Calgary

I noticed on another thread that someone mentioned that their child went to a creative arts school in Calgary. Our daughter (age 11) is a talented musician and I would love to be able to put her in a school that leaned towards the music side. Any info greatly appreciated.
Old Nov 16th 2005, 3:11 pm
Forum Regular

ross&carolyn has a brilliant futureross&carolyn has a brilliant futureross&carolyn has a brilliant futureross&carolyn has a brilliant futureross&carolyn has a brilliant futureross&carolyn has a brilliant future
Default Re: Schools in Calgary

Originally Posted by Toaris
I noticed on another thread that someone mentioned that their child went to a creative arts school in Calgary. Our daughter (age 11) is a talented musician and I would love to be able to put her in a school that leaned towards the music side. Any info greatly appreciated.
hi that was me - its the milton williams creative arts school based at willowpark school in the SE. There was a very comprehensive application to fill out with refences from teachers and a letter from the child saying why they want to go there all worth it though its brilliant!
Old Nov 16th 2005, 6:35 pm
Forum Regular

Toaris has a brilliant futureToaris has a brilliant futureToaris has a brilliant futureToaris has a brilliant futureToaris has a brilliant futureToaris has a brilliant future
Smile Re: Schools in Calgary

Thanks very much for that. I will check it out.