Reload this Page >

Saskatchewan Needs You

Saskatchewan Needs You

Old Feb 8th 2012, 11:54 am
Just Joined

zip3636 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Saskatchewan Needs You

Hello everyone,

Just a heads up in case this has not yet been posted.

Government of Saskatchewan has a jobs mission going to Cork & Dublin this March.

Newfoundland is expecting large shortages of workers in the coming years.
Royal Newfoundland Constabulary (oldest police service in North America) is hiring.

Good luck!

Zip3636
Old Feb 8th 2012, 12:46 pm
Forum Regular

jim2001 has a reputation beyond reputejim2001 has a reputation beyond reputejim2001 has a reputation beyond reputejim2001 has a reputation beyond reputejim2001 has a reputation beyond reputejim2001 has a reputation beyond reputejim2001 has a reputation beyond reputejim2001 has a reputation beyond reputejim2001 has a reputation beyond reputejim2001 has a reputation beyond reputejim2001 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Saskatchewan Needs You

Hi Zip, I'm a Police Officer and attending the working abroad convention in Dublin in March.

When you say RNC are recruiting, will they be sponsoring for Visa applications?

Cheers,

Jim
Old Feb 8th 2012, 1:40 pm
Slightly Canadian

Atlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jim2001
Hi Zip, I'm a Police Officer and attending the working abroad convention in Dublin in March.

When you say RNC are recruiting, will they be sponsoring for Visa applications?

Cheers,

Jim
I've seen adverts locally for the Royal Newfoundland Constabulary (RNC) but can see nothing specifically about recruiting from overseas. The website (http://www.rnc.gov.nl.ca/default.htm) refers only to the recruitment of new police offers through a sponsored University programme and I believe somewhere reads that you have to have PR or Citizenship to be eligable. You might try emailling them at [email protected] and see if they have any interest in experienced hires from overseas.
Old Feb 8th 2012, 1:51 pm
Just Joined

zip3636 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Jim,

I think that you will have to go via the provincial nomination route.

Like the above poster, suggest that you contact them directly.

Best of luck.

Zip