Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

S0me-0bservati0ns!

S0me-0bservati0ns!

Old Jun 26th 2006, 11:10 pm

hot wasabi peas is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: S0me-0bservati0ns!

Originally Posted by Hangman
Unfortunately you couldn't have picked a worse time to visit the zoo. It almost the end of the school year and zoo trips are a favourite amongst elementary schools.
Like smoke always floating to a non-smoker, I'm like that with kids. And they scare the crap out of me.

I saw a few of the animals that you have used as avatars.
Old Jun 26th 2006, 11:13 pm

Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
NO my family was in the monkey house!!
oh!
Old Jun 27th 2006, 3:37 am
mañana is my busiest day

oceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to behold

... some observations... notice how Calgary's profile has greatly increased on this forum over the last year?
Old Jun 27th 2006, 3:46 am
BE Forum Addict

Calgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by oceanMDX
... some observations... notice how Calgary's profile has greatly increased on this forum over the last year?
It's funny you should mention that - I was only thinking so meself the other day! I had taken a break from here for a while, and when I came back it seemed everyone was moving to Alberta (a lot of them Calgary).
Old Jun 27th 2006, 4:06 am
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Calgal
It's funny you should mention that - I was only thinking so meself the other day! I had taken a break from here for a while, and when I came back it seemed everyone was moving to Alberta (a lot of them Calgary).
Yeah but look at the quality of people that have arrived recently.
Mo. Linda, R2, Jaycee (again), Posi, Frankie, Piff.......... is it any wonder more want to follow??????
Old Jun 27th 2006, 4:10 am

Yeah but look at the quality of people that have arrived recently.
Mo. Linda, R2, Jaycee (again), Posi, Frankie, Piff.......... is it any wonder more want to follow??????
ahem...
Old Jun 27th 2006, 4:13 am
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hot wasabi peas
ahem...
You're like me Hun, the creme de la creme that arrived even more recently
Old Jun 27th 2006, 4:15 am
Made in the UK

poolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud of

Okay Butch put your handbag away
Old Jun 27th 2006, 4:19 am
Banned

Originally Posted by poolking
Okay Butch put your handbag away
Its NOT a handbag, its a MAN BAG ala Joey Tribiani
Old Jun 27th 2006, 4:28 am

You're like me Hun, the creme de la creme that arrived even more recently
Save the best for last and all that... right?
Old Jun 27th 2006, 4:33 am
mañana is my busiest day

oceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to behold

Alberta's profile in the US has also increased greatly in the US too..... maybe now they have a clue where it is?
Old Jun 27th 2006, 4:38 am
Banned

Originally Posted by hot wasabi peas
Save the best for last and all that... right?
So does that mean once you arrive back to stay we lock the doors and nobody else is allowed in?
Old Jun 27th 2006, 4:39 am
Banned

Alberta's profile in the US has also increased greatly in the US too..... maybe now they have a clue where it is?
Are you joking? Dont most Americans think Alberta's in Montana?
Old Jun 27th 2006, 4:58 am
mañana is my busiest day

Are you joking? Dont most Americans think Alberta's in Montana?
Most Merkins never heard of Alberta.
Old Jun 27th 2006, 5:07 am
Banned

Most Merkins never heard of Alberta.
Just a thought.
Lets hope it stays that way.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.