Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Rrroooolll Up The Rrriimm

Rrroooolll Up The Rrriimm

Old Mar 18th 2005, 1:52 pm
ModerĪ±tor Emeritus

iaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond repute
Default Rrroooolll Up The Rrriimm

Wooohoooo. Just won a Donut

Any other big winners out there?
Old Mar 18th 2005, 2:44 pm
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rrroooolll Up The Rrriimm

Originally Posted by iaink

I sooo miss timmy's. I would sit in my van in the car park with a box of 20 sour cream glaze timbits and a large double double.

V. jealous iank.
Old Mar 18th 2005, 3:27 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by northernbird
I sooo miss timmy's. I would sit in my van in the car park with a box of 20 sour cream glaze timbits and a large double double.

V. jealous iank.
And you ate them all yourself.....LOL.....sour cream glaze are my very favourite especially during a certain time of the month...

We've won 3 xl coffees, 3 donuts and 2 muffins......ah, living in paradise.....
Old Mar 18th 2005, 3:39 pm
Cynically amused.

dingbat has a reputation beyond reputedingbat has a reputation beyond reputedingbat has a reputation beyond reputedingbat has a reputation beyond reputedingbat has a reputation beyond reputedingbat has a reputation beyond reputedingbat has a reputation beyond reputedingbat has a reputation beyond reputedingbat has a reputation beyond reputedingbat has a reputation beyond reputedingbat has a reputation beyond repute

I won a coffee (substituted for tea as shock horror I don't like Timmies coffee), a doughnut and a free cake.

When you are pregnant, certain smells can trigger the hurl reflex - and Timmies does it every time for me! I work right next door to a Timmies, and I have to keep my window closed in the mornings until my tummy settles...lol.
Old Mar 18th 2005, 4:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

daisymoll is a name known to alldaisymoll is a name known to alldaisymoll is a name known to alldaisymoll is a name known to alldaisymoll is a name known to alldaisymoll is a name known to alldaisymoll is a name known to alldaisymoll is a name known to alldaisymoll is a name known to alldaisymoll is a name known to alldaisymoll is a name known to all

We have won a muffin, Im still waiting for the car!!
Old Mar 18th 2005, 5:02 pm

hot wasabi peas is an unknown quantity at this point

A few years ago my parents won a helicopter sightseeing trip over the island and lower mainland (BC). They said it was "totally awesome" but can you believe they forgot to put film in their camera? Parents...
Old Mar 18th 2005, 7:08 pm
Just Joined

Mapboy is an unknown quantity at this point

'Rrroooolll Up The Rrriimm' ... aahhh the first sign every year that spring is around the corner . And there's always 'Turn up a Winner' from Country Style (Tim's poor cousin). It's just not the same though ... crap coffee (imo) and not enough rrrrrrr!
Old Mar 19th 2005, 10:23 am
keep checking....

mhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to all

The world is a doughnut
Old Mar 19th 2005, 12:17 pm
Forum Regular

prodigyking will become famous soon enough

So, it is true what thay say about Canadians and doughnuts. I am having visions of "Strange Brew", eh!

Fried dough, covered in sugar. That's discusting!
Old Mar 19th 2005, 3:21 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by prodigyking
So, it is true what thay say about Canadians and doughnuts. I am having visions of "Strange Brew", eh!

You obviously have never had homemade polish donuts stuffed inside with jam and sprinkled with sugar!!!!!!
Old Mar 19th 2005, 3:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

flashman has a reputation beyond reputeflashman has a reputation beyond reputeflashman has a reputation beyond reputeflashman has a reputation beyond reputeflashman has a reputation beyond reputeflashman has a reputation beyond reputeflashman has a reputation beyond reputeflashman has a reputation beyond reputeflashman has a reputation beyond reputeflashman has a reputation beyond reputeflashman has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by prodigyking

Well you should try a "Beavertail" then.
Old Mar 20th 2005, 1:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

owen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by flashman
Well you should try a "Beavertail" then.
'ad her!
Old Mar 20th 2005, 10:14 pm
Glasgow Rangers

Voyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond repute

YES THERE IS

GLASGOW RANGERS BEAT MOTHERWELL IN THE SCOTTISH LEAGUE CUP

THE SCORE 5-1 TO THE TEDDY BEARS

EDDIE
Old Mar 20th 2005, 10:17 pm
It's a Barbie world

Indigo is just really niceIndigo is just really niceIndigo is just really niceIndigo is just really niceIndigo is just really niceIndigo is just really niceIndigo is just really niceIndigo is just really niceIndigo is just really niceIndigo is just really niceIndigo is just really nice

Just sat in "drive thru" queue for ten minutes, then suddenly asked myself, what am I doing, we are five minutes from home... so drove off. Boo, no timbits and coffee today. Maybe tomorrow!

Old Mar 20th 2005, 10:55 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Indigo
Just sat in "drive thru" queue for ten minutes, then suddenly asked myself, what am I doing, we are five minutes from home... so drove off. Boo, no timbits and coffee today. Maybe tomorrow!

LOL....I've sat in the drive in for 20 minutes for a xl coffee and walnut crunch.....the things we do for a TH coffee.......

Last edited by willmore; Mar 20th 2005 at 10:59 pm.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.