Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Returning to US for study

Returning to US for study

Old Oct 30th 2002, 11:17 pm
Forum Regular
Thread Starter
Joined: Jun 2002
Posts: 78
thekingofmemphi is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Returning to US for study

I am going to land in Canada for a brief period as a PR and then need to come to US to complete the study. I'll go back to Canada as soon as I complete my study which will take maximum of two years.

My questions are:
a. Can I have a two way plane ticket ?
b. Will I need to take some amount of money I mentioned while applying ?
c. Do I need to look like I am going for good or I can tell the immigration officer at the port of entry that I am soon returning to US for the study completion purpose?
d. Can I give him the address of my relative who lives in Montreal for PR Card purpose ?

Thank you very much.
thekingofmemphi is offline  
Old Oct 31st 2002, 8:40 pm
Forum Regular
Joined: Oct 2001
Posts: 62
vj is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi there,

Can you please post your timeline.

vj is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.