Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

The results are in

The results are in

Old Jun 29th 2006, 1:29 am
AntiWinge Freedom fighter

Bleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs down The results are in

To see if it was hot enough today in Kelowna to fry an egg.
Ok had a bit of a problem because the dog ate the first egg
Moved the next one up out of the way. Put the frying pan in the heat for about 30 mins, in the car it said it was 30 degrees, pan got quite hot.

Egg (free range of course) picture 1.
1:30ish

Then waited and waited...
4:20ish

and finally..
6:15ish

Conclusion:

It was fricking hot, about 35 degrees, but not hot enough to fry an egg.
Maybe I should try it inside the truck tomorrow?
Old Jun 29th 2006, 1:38 am

hot wasabi peas is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: The results are in

Phucking excellent!!!!

Forget the pan!
Old Jun 29th 2006, 2:47 am
sticky beaking

R2D2 is a splendid one to beholdR2D2 is a splendid one to beholdR2D2 is a splendid one to beholdR2D2 is a splendid one to beholdR2D2 is a splendid one to beholdR2D2 is a splendid one to beholdR2D2 is a splendid one to beholdR2D2 is a splendid one to beholdR2D2 is a splendid one to beholdR2D2 is a splendid one to beholdR2D2 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Bleech
Yeah, straight onto the dashboard.!
Old Jun 29th 2006, 3:10 am
BE Enthusiast

mjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond repute

I have typed out and then deleted without posting numerous responses to this thread but ultimately I got distracted by some paint drying on the wall opposite me.

Sorry, just my honest opinion, I'm sure most of the board will find it entertaining and informative.
Old Jun 29th 2006, 3:13 am
BE Forum Addict

Calgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mjanovitz
I have typed out and then deleted without posting numerous responses to this thread but ultimately I got distracted by some paint drying on the wall opposite me.

Sorry, just my honest opinion, I'm sure most of the board will find it entertaining and informative.
MJ - you've defected and become a 'stooge'!
Old Jun 29th 2006, 3:17 am
BE Enthusiast

mjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Calgal
LOL, not sure I know what you mean but it doesn't sound very complimentary
Old Jun 29th 2006, 3:20 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Calgal
Anyway you naughty girl you are diverting from the original topic which is not allowed. You should PM such comments to me and not interrupt the flow of thread as interested parties will find it difficult to follow and get all confused
Old Jun 29th 2006, 3:25 am
little snowy owl

Alberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond repute

You know how to cook an egg? You BOIL it.... that's 100 degs C for the uninitiated ..... for several minutes. You can fry it, but that's likely to be even hotter.
Old Jun 29th 2006, 3:27 am

Bleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond repute

It's not supposed to be informative, don't take it so seriously.
Old Jun 29th 2006, 3:31 am

Originally Posted by hot wasabi peas
Phucking excellent!!!!
Forget the pan!
Or maybe I could just boil it as explained in great detail above
Old Jun 29th 2006, 3:35 am
BE Forum Addict

Calgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond repute

Or maybe I could just boil it as explained in great detail above
I saw a guy fry an egg on an asphalt roof on one of those DIY/building shows recently! It worked, too! (It was in Canada, I think)
Old Jun 29th 2006, 3:56 am
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Kinda reminds me of the joke.

Man: how would you like your eggs in the morning?

Woman: Unfertilised.
Old Jun 29th 2006, 6:04 am
Forum Regular

debiharper has much to be proud ofdebiharper has much to be proud ofdebiharper has much to be proud ofdebiharper has much to be proud ofdebiharper has much to be proud ofdebiharper has much to be proud ofdebiharper has much to be proud ofdebiharper has much to be proud ofdebiharper has much to be proud ofdebiharper has much to be proud ofdebiharper has much to be proud of

To see if it was hot enough today in Kelowna to fry an egg.
Ok had a bit of a problem because the dog ate the first egg
Moved the next one up out of the way. Put the frying pan in the heat for about 30 mins, in the car it said it was 30 degrees, pan got quite hot.

Egg (free range of course) picture 1.
1:30ish

Then waited and waited...
4:20ish

and finally..
6:15ish

Conclusion:

It was fricking hot, about 35 degrees, but not hot enough to fry an egg.

Excellent I love it but cant see the pictures. Was anybody watching you do this?
Old Jun 29th 2006, 10:33 am

Originally Posted by debiharper
Excellent I love it but cant see the pictures. Was anybody watching you do this?
One of the neighbours came round and asked what I was doing, I embarrassingly said that it was the kids doing an experiment
I put the pics on shutterfly, Not sure why you can't see them though
Old Jun 29th 2006, 3:29 pm
Lotus-eater

Rich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice, your asshat fits well then.

The lack of beaver innuendo must be killing you

Rich.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.