Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Renewal of UK passport

Renewal of UK passport

Old Jun 1st 2009, 9:06 pm
Forum Regular

kazchug is just really nicekazchug is just really nicekazchug is just really nicekazchug is just really nicekazchug is just really nicekazchug is just really nicekazchug is just really nicekazchug is just really nicekazchug is just really nice
Default Re: Renewal of UK passport

Originally Posted by CP2908
For those still waiting for passport renewals.

My application arrived in Washington April 20th, money taken from credit card May 12th. I emailed the consulate in Ottowa yesterday and had a reply from them this morning to say that according to the passport centre my passport renewal is in the final stages of processing and should be sent out in the next few days.

My money was taken on May 12th so hopefully mine is also in the final stages. I have tried the automated update to be informed they have no information on my application.
Old Jun 3rd 2009, 6:46 pm
Just Joined

CP2908 is an unknown quantity at this point

Just an update for those still waiting. My passport arrived yesterday so emailing the consulate seemed to get things moving.
Old Jun 4th 2009, 12:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

getoutofbritainquick has a reputation beyond reputegetoutofbritainquick has a reputation beyond reputegetoutofbritainquick has a reputation beyond reputegetoutofbritainquick has a reputation beyond reputegetoutofbritainquick has a reputation beyond reputegetoutofbritainquick has a reputation beyond reputegetoutofbritainquick has a reputation beyond reputegetoutofbritainquick has a reputation beyond reputegetoutofbritainquick has a reputation beyond reputegetoutofbritainquick has a reputation beyond reputegetoutofbritainquick has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CP2908
Just an update for those still waiting. My passport arrived yesterday so emailing the consulate seemed to get things moving.
Just got ours returned from Washington with a note to say 'did not include photos' (which we did, signed and to the correct stnd) now the fun begins. The want photos @ $26 again, registered mail $15 plus another return post fee of $12 on top of the $400 they have already taken. Don't you just love them!
Old Jun 10th 2009, 12:28 am
Forum Regular

kazchug is just really nicekazchug is just really nicekazchug is just really nicekazchug is just really nicekazchug is just really nicekazchug is just really nicekazchug is just really nicekazchug is just really nicekazchug is just really nice

Hip, hip horray my passport arrived yesterday taking 2 months from start to finish and they only printed it last week on June 4th. Glad to have it back and in my hands.