Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Rear Fog Lights

Rear Fog Lights

Old Dec 4th 2009, 2:38 am
Happy in NB

Dave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rear Fog Lights

Originally Posted by PMM
Hi

Cats eyes don't last very long with a snow plow coming along.
-39c does strange things to rubber as well.
Old Dec 4th 2009, 2:40 am
Happy in NB

Dave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rear Fog Lights

Originally Posted by dontrush2
Just on the subject of lights and stuff.....
Does anyone else think that the headlights here don't seem to be as good as in Europe? ( I know, I know.. I can hear the sniggering starting at the back of the room already! ) But honestly, although they look as bright on the outside, it seems like they don't show up stuff as well when you are driving. Probably just me. Though one thing that I miss like hell here are cats eyes and road markings that have a reflective quality in the paint. When it gets wet or mucky, you can't see a thing with regards to centre lines at night.
One thing I notice is that driving into Fredericton only one side of the road has street lights so the other side is dark, the street lights are no were near as efficient as the UK hissing/stuttering orange tango street lights. I find this makes night driving more difficult. Perhaps is it just me aging....oh dddd dear