Adyted is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: READ ME. PENSION RULES UK to Canada

I did PM you early today please see your messages. Thank you Ted
Originally Posted by lins and Stef McLachlan View Post
Send me a PM with your email address and I will send the info
Stef
Old Aug 6th 2017, 5:51 am
Forum Regular

glendem4 has a reputation beyond reputeglendem4 has a reputation beyond reputeglendem4 has a reputation beyond reputeglendem4 has a reputation beyond reputeglendem4 has a reputation beyond reputeglendem4 has a reputation beyond reputeglendem4 has a reputation beyond reputeglendem4 has a reputation beyond reputeglendem4 has a reputation beyond reputeglendem4 has a reputation beyond reputeglendem4 has a reputation beyond repute

Makes sense for all UK citizens 55 and older to take the 25% tax free lump sum from their private pension/SIPP before they move to Canada and become tax resident in another country.
Old Aug 6th 2017, 11:13 am
BE Forum Addict

Hurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by glendem4 View Post
Makes sense for all UK citizens 55 and older to take the 25% tax free lump sum from their private pension/SIPP before they move to Canada and become tax resident in another country.
Oh yes - big time!
Old Dec 21st 2017, 12:24 am
Just Joined

john_linda is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Stef - we are new to the expat site but have been reading this thread with interest. Very impressed with what you are trying to achieve. We find ourselves in the same position. Would very much like to pm you and believe we need to make 3x posts first in order to do that. Hoping the thread is still alive?
Old Dec 21st 2017, 12:40 am

Aviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lins and Stef McLachlan View Post
Send me a PM with your email address and I will send the info
Stef
If the info is so useful why not post it on here for all to get benefit?