Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Question about emmigrating

Question about emmigrating

Old Dec 10th 2008, 10:20 pm
Jedi Master

Devil Girl is just really niceDevil Girl is just really niceDevil Girl is just really niceDevil Girl is just really niceDevil Girl is just really niceDevil Girl is just really niceDevil Girl is just really niceDevil Girl is just really niceDevil Girl is just really niceDevil Girl is just really nice
Default Re: Question about emmigrating

Thank you for your replies

My mum has very kindly paid for us to go on our very first family vacation next year so I will be able to get some photos then

Thank you for the links christmasoompa

LOL AmyDavid I am sure the immigration officials would love them
Old Dec 10th 2008, 11:29 pm
Born again atheist

Novocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by AmyDavid
HA HA I couldn't help it...I shall behave now and stay away from this thread
Oh no. Don't do that. Instead post a few pictures as examples.
Old Dec 12th 2008, 12:24 pm
Jedi Master

Devil Girl is just really niceDevil Girl is just really niceDevil Girl is just really niceDevil Girl is just really niceDevil Girl is just really niceDevil Girl is just really niceDevil Girl is just really niceDevil Girl is just really niceDevil Girl is just really niceDevil Girl is just really nice

Originally Posted by Novocastrian
Oh no. Don't do that. Instead post a few pictures as examples.
LOL now this could be interesting
Old Dec 12th 2008, 12:33 pm
Assimilated Pauper

dbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Devil Girl
LOL now this could be interesting
We didn't send pictures but we sent four linear feet of printed email correspondence. We just printed it all without review as there was far too much to plough through it all editing. Some of it was certainly unsuitable for broadcast in Canada. I think reference to shared acts natural and unnatural strengthens one's case and, if asked by the authorities, would have forwarded the pictures, videos, tape recordings, and indeed, the appliances.

This is in the instance of sponsoring someone as a common law partner, what matters there is establishing that your lives have been entwined for a year, establishing that you've been physically entwined helps I think.

Last edited by dbd33; Dec 12th 2008 at 12:36 pm.
Old Dec 12th 2008, 12:45 pm

Souvenir is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by dbd33
We didn't send pictures but we sent four linear feet of printed email correspondence. We just printed it all without review as there was far too much to plough through it all editing. Some of it was certainly unsuitable for broadcast in Canada. I think reference to shared acts natural and unnatural strengthens one's case and, if asked by the authorities, would have forwarded the pictures, videos, tape recordings, and indeed, the appliances.

This is in the instance of sponsoring someone as a common law partner, what matters there is establishing that your lives have been entwined for a year, establishing that you've been physically entwined helps I think.
You should be on some sort of register. And don't use twine.
Old Dec 12th 2008, 12:47 pm
Jedi Master

Thank you

Would having three children together be sufficient?
Old Dec 12th 2008, 12:50 pm
Assimilated Pauper

dbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you

Would having three children together be sufficient?
I think that would help but not be conclusive. I doubt my relationship with the mother of my three children conforms to the government guidelines. But isn't your case different, is your partner a Canadian?
Old Dec 12th 2008, 2:52 pm
Jedi Master

I think that would help but not be conclusive. I doubt my relationship with the mother of my three children conforms to the government guidelines. But isn't your case different, is your partner a Canadian?
No he is Scottish.
Old Dec 12th 2008, 3:00 pm
Assimilated Pauper

No he is Scottish.
So he's not sponsoring you into Canada, you're accompanying him, and there's no need to go through any of this.
Old Dec 12th 2008, 11:07 pm
Jedi Master

So he's not sponsoring you into Canada, you're accompanying him, and there's no need to go through any of this.
Thank you for your help