Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Prefer UK or Canada ?

Wikiposts

Prefer UK or Canada ?

Old Mar 19th 2013, 7:34 am
Born again atheist

Novocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Prefer UK or Canada ?

Originally Posted by Oink
How’s that Bordeaux tasting? Onto the second bottle yet?
Dead to rights. Except it was Calvados.
Old Mar 20th 2013, 5:53 am
Just Joined

Watership Down is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by shunter1977
Wow see now i'm excited that someone on here knows where we lived......i'm easily pleased. I was bought up in Mile Cross (of all places) and Steve from Drayton. Before we moved we were out at Horsham St Faiths and I worked in and around Sprowston.
I played football in and around Norwich. I played in the Anglian Combination for Lowestoft Town Reserves
Old Mar 20th 2013, 7:07 am
BE Enthusiast

luvmeboys is a splendid one to beholdluvmeboys is a splendid one to beholdluvmeboys is a splendid one to beholdluvmeboys is a splendid one to beholdluvmeboys is a splendid one to beholdluvmeboys is a splendid one to beholdluvmeboys is a splendid one to beholdluvmeboys is a splendid one to beholdluvmeboys is a splendid one to beholdluvmeboys is a splendid one to beholdluvmeboys is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Novocastrian
And then there's Liverpudlians...

OYYYYY watch it you