Wikiposts

PR for Canada

Old Nov 2nd 2005, 10:58 pm
Forum Regular

Paul Fitz will become famous soon enough
Default PR for Canada

Just wondering can anybody give me any information. We have applied for PR to Canada received AOR in August 05 which states a 36 month wait. My husband is a highly qualified IT Manager with 15 years experience. My questions is if he tried to get himself a job prior to getting PR how would this effect his application for PR, meaning would he have to start replying again in Canada if he was successful in securing a position before his PR status is given HOPEFULLY!
Old Nov 2nd 2005, 11:07 pm
Can I go now!?

OzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really nice
Default Re: PR for Canada

Originally Posted by Paul Fitz
Just wondering can anybody give me any information. We have applied for PR to Canada received AOR in August 05 which states a 36 month wait. My husband is a highly qualified IT Manager with 15 years experience. My questions is if he tried to get himself a job prior to getting PR how would this effect his application for PR, meaning would he have to start replying again in Canada if he was successful in securing a position before his PR status is given HOPEFULLY!
I'd suggest that you post this question on the immigration forum. I think you are more likely to get an answer there.
Old Nov 3rd 2005, 12:48 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by OzRob
I'd suggest that you post this question on the immigration forum. I think you are more likely to get an answer there.
Excuse my ignorance but can you give me the thread for this forum. I am a new member today and not sure where to go. Thanks
Old Nov 3rd 2005, 12:54 am
Can I go now!?

OzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really nice

Originally Posted by Paul Fitz
Excuse my ignorance but can you give me the thread for this forum. I am a new member today and not sure where to go. Thanks
Sure, if you go down to the bottom of this page you will find the forum jump. Click on the list and under Immigration you will find Canadian Immigration. You will no doubt find it a great source of information.
Old Nov 3rd 2005, 12:59 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by OzRob
Sure, if you go down to the bottom of this page you will find the forum jump. Click on the list and under Immigration you will find Canadian Immigration. You will no doubt find it a great source of information.

thanks sorry for being so thick