Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Potentially moving to Halifax, NS

Potentially moving to Halifax, NS

Old Jan 30th 2015, 2:37 pm
Oscar nominated

BristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Potentially moving to Halifax, NS

He looks like a Walrus too.
Old Jan 30th 2015, 3:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

haggis88 has a reputation beyond reputehaggis88 has a reputation beyond reputehaggis88 has a reputation beyond reputehaggis88 has a reputation beyond reputehaggis88 has a reputation beyond reputehaggis88 has a reputation beyond reputehaggis88 has a reputation beyond reputehaggis88 has a reputation beyond reputehaggis88 has a reputation beyond reputehaggis88 has a reputation beyond reputehaggis88 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BristolUK
He looks like a Walrus too.
A-goo-goo-goo-choo
Old Jan 30th 2015, 4:24 pm
Oscar nominated

BristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by haggis88
A-goo-goo-goo-choo
Didn't Alvin Stardust sing that?
Old Jan 30th 2015, 6:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

haggis88 has a reputation beyond reputehaggis88 has a reputation beyond reputehaggis88 has a reputation beyond reputehaggis88 has a reputation beyond reputehaggis88 has a reputation beyond reputehaggis88 has a reputation beyond reputehaggis88 has a reputation beyond reputehaggis88 has a reputation beyond reputehaggis88 has a reputation beyond reputehaggis88 has a reputation beyond reputehaggis88 has a reputation beyond repute

Didn't Alvin Stardust sing that?
Long before my time, Alvin and the Chipmunks is more my speed
Old Jan 30th 2015, 6:21 pm
Oscar nominated

Originally Posted by haggis88
Long before my time, Alvin and the Chipmunks is more my speed
Old Jan 30th 2015, 10:01 pm
Banned

graham the eggman is an unknown quantity at this point
Wink Re: Potentially moving to Halifax, NS

Originally Posted by christmasoompa
Gosh, you really are a cheery, upbeat soul aren't you? Don't let these guys yolks get you down, they're just milking your dairy obsession but really eggsellent people.

Oh, and it's 'you're', not 'your'. My 7 year old can manage to get the correct version of your/you're, if you could too it would make your posts much easier to read.
Now the Queen's. ENGLISH language, God help you, your child and spelling. you're is an an abbreviation of "you are" *your" in the context I used was word perfect.

How many times are you using "Z" instead of "S" Most in Canada cannot spell colour or labour correctly.

How many pints in a Canadian liquid gallon and a US gallon ??

Why do play most sport in 4 quarters not 2 half's like most of the world ?

School will help you if they know ?

You have a lot to learn in Canada how the outside world lives.
Old Jan 30th 2015, 10:07 pm
Muskoka, Ontario

Tirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by graham the eggman
Now the Queen's. ENGLISH language, God help you, your child and spelling. you're is an an abbreviation of "you are" *your" in the context I used was word perfect.

How many times are you using "Z" instead of "S" Most in Canada cannot spell colour or labour correctly.

How much have you had to drink tonight eggman? I think you should check out your own spelling and punctuation before criticising someone who LIVES IN ENGLAND...
Old Jan 30th 2015, 10:11 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Tirytory
How much have you had to drink tonight eggman? I think you should check out your own spelling and punctuation before criticising someone who LIVES IN ENGLAND...
Correct what is in correct please
Old Jan 30th 2015, 10:15 pm
Oscar nominated

Your Barmy
Oh, and it's 'you're', not 'your'.
So when you said "your barmy" what did you mean if not you are barmy?
Old Jan 30th 2015, 10:21 pm
Banned

So when you said "your barmy" what did you mean if not you are barmy?
Your Intelligent
Old Jan 30th 2015, 10:32 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Oh good grief. Post no 378, 'your barmy'. Post no 371, 'your 30/50 years out out date'. Etc, etc.

I'm English, and in the UK.

Oh, and 'your' trolling yet again, and 'your' banned. Take your weird dairy obsession elsewhere and learn that other cultures and countries WILL do things differently from England. And you know what? That's ok.
Old Jan 30th 2015, 10:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

Juggernaut1064 has a reputation beyond reputeJuggernaut1064 has a reputation beyond reputeJuggernaut1064 has a reputation beyond reputeJuggernaut1064 has a reputation beyond reputeJuggernaut1064 has a reputation beyond reputeJuggernaut1064 has a reputation beyond reputeJuggernaut1064 has a reputation beyond reputeJuggernaut1064 has a reputation beyond reputeJuggernaut1064 has a reputation beyond reputeJuggernaut1064 has a reputation beyond reputeJuggernaut1064 has a reputation beyond repute

The Eggman Prophecies !

Which came first ? The Cow or the Eggman ?
Old Jan 30th 2015, 11:31 pm
"In cruce vincam"

rivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond repute

Oh good grief. Post no 378, 'your barmy'. Post no 371, 'your 30/50 years out out date'. Etc, etc.

I'm English, and in the UK.

Oh, and 'your' trolling yet again, and 'your' banned. Take your weird dairy obsession elsewhere and learn that other cultures and countries WILL do things differently from England. And you know what? That's ok.
Noooooooooo!!
You can't ban him - please. He's my new reason to get up in the morning. I live for 4.00pm Pacific, when the pubs close in the UK and the fun begins. If you ban him I'll be forced to interact with my family - and I don't think you'd want that on your conscience.
Old Jan 30th 2015, 11:38 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rivingtonpike
Noooooooooo!!
You can't ban him - please. He's my new reason to get up in the morning. I live for 4.00pm Pacific, when the pubs close in the UK and the fun begins. If you ban him I'll be forced to interact with my family - and I don't think you'd want that on your conscience.
Go on, try talking to your family. They seem like nice people, right?

Sorry, but too late, I've already shown him the door. Quite how a man gets to his age and still thinks that every foreign country should be a 'little England' and that any difference means they *must* be doing it wrong, is beyond me.

Imagine if he went somewhere really different.
Old Jan 31st 2015, 4:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

Juggernaut1064 has a reputation beyond reputeJuggernaut1064 has a reputation beyond reputeJuggernaut1064 has a reputation beyond reputeJuggernaut1064 has a reputation beyond reputeJuggernaut1064 has a reputation beyond reputeJuggernaut1064 has a reputation beyond reputeJuggernaut1064 has a reputation beyond reputeJuggernaut1064 has a reputation beyond reputeJuggernaut1064 has a reputation beyond reputeJuggernaut1064 has a reputation beyond reputeJuggernaut1064 has a reputation beyond repute

Go on, try talking to your family. They seem like nice people, right?

Sorry, but too late, I've already shown him the door. Quite how a man gets to his age and still thinks that every foreign country should be a 'little England' and that any difference means they *must* be doing it wrong, is beyond me.

Imagine if he went somewhere really different.
Say like a mennonite town ?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.